Pam Dawber is a leading American actress who is married to a fellow Hollywood star Mark Harmon. Mr.s Pamela is popular for portraying Mindy McConnel in Mork & Mindy and Samantha Russell in My Sister Sam.
Pam Dawber Married to Mark Harmon
Pam Dawber and TV star Mark Harmon have successfully crossed over three decades of marriage. Mark notably signifies that with a unique ring in the shape of an eagle head. Dawber had been introduced to Mark Harmon by a mutual friend. They kindled romance for a few years and tied a knot on March 21, 1987, with shortlisted friends and family.
When it comes to balancing their careers with family, Mark's career continued to take off with iconic turns in Chicago Hope, The West Wing, but Pam opted to leave Hollywood to stay home and take care of their two children. Pam has two sons Sean Thomas Harmon (April 25, 1988) and Ty Christian Harmon (June 25, 1992).
From then to date, the duo still manages to keep their personal life low-key. It's not even a choice either. Mark is not a Twitter or Facebook guy nor their sons are into that. Most recently, the couple renewed their vows in an intimate backyard ceremony in honor of their 30th wedding anniversary.
How Much Is Pam Dawber's Net Worth in 2020?
Pam Dawber has an estimated net worth of $10 million. She received a salary of $15,000 per episode for her appearance in the TV sitcom Mork & Mindy. Dawber became a household name when she worked opposite Robin Williams on the hit sitcom Mork & Mindy. Today, she makes millions of dollars from her job as an actress.
Dawber appeared in films and television projects such as Fairie Tale Theatre: The Little Mermaid, Quiet Victory: The Charlie Wedemeyer Story, Face of Fear, Trail of Tears. and Don't Look Behind You. In the 1980s, Pamela featured in the notorious sitcom
Some Interesting Facts About Pam Dawber
- Pam Dawber helped Mark in rescuing a man from a burning car in 1996.
- Pam Dawber is a sister in law to Kelly Harmon and Kristin Harmon.
- Pam Dawber is the second cousin of actress Mandy Roveda.
- Pam Dawber serviced as a judge on the panel that chose Christa McAuliffe as NASA's Teacher in Space.
- Pam Dawber had been best friends with Robin Williams.
- Pam Dawber lost her sister, Leslie, in December 1976 to a congestive heart condition.
- Pam Dawber is a national spokesperson for Big Brothers and Big Sisters of America.
- Pam Dawber founded the production company Pony Productions with her former manager Mimi Weber.