You might be familiar with Patrick Hussion as the evening anchor at One America News Network(OANN). However, the talented 47-year-old is also a excellent baseball player and a professional actor.
Patrick Hussion's Fiance Is Now his Legal Wife
Patrick Hussion and his fiance Dr. Nevin Ramona got their marriage license on May 6, 2020. Thus now they are legally wife and husband.
The couple never in their dream thought that they would be husband and wife in this situation. The engaged couple for the past year was planning a wedding on March 1. They had made all the preparation, including sending out the invites. Sadly, because of coronavirus, they had to cancel the wedding.
Thankfully, Hussion and Nevin has not given up on the idea of a wedding. They are hoping for a small beach wedding soon.
Patrick Hussion's First Marriage Ended in Divorce
Patrick Hussion was previously married to a woman named Anna. Not much information about the former couple is available in the public domain, including whether they share any children or not.
The only thing known is that Patrick and his ex-wife were still together in 2015 when he joined WYFF News 4 in South Carolina.
Patrick Hussion Is OANN Anchor
Patrick Hussion started his career at One America News Network(OANN) in 2013 as a reporter. Soon he was upgraded to the anchor position and later was made the network's White House Correspondent.
In 2015, Atlanta native moved to Greenville, South Carolina, and joined WYFF News 4. He worked there for two years as a political reporter and Saturday evening anchor. While there, he got the chance to interview Donald Trump.
In 2017, he was back in the San Diego area and rejoined OANN. Currently, he anchors OAN Evening News with Patrick Hussion, which is produced by Adonis Albright.
Patrick Hussion Net Worth
Patrick Hussion's overall net worth is $200,000. He earned this wealth from his journalism career as well as an acting career. He is an actor who has worked in various shorts and TV Movies.
Quick Facts: Patrick Hussion
- Patrick Hussion is a native of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Currently, he lives in La Jolla, California.
- Hussion earned a Bachelor's of Arts in History from Piedmont College, Georgia.
- He played in the baseball team in college.
- In his free time, he enjoys hiking in the mountains.
- Husion describes himself as a history buff with a particular focus on the American Civil War.
- Patrick is a fan of Atlanta Braves and Falcon Fanatics.
- He is an alum of Gainesville High School.
- His father's name is Chuck Hussion, and his mother's name is Kathy Hussion.
- He grew up with two brothers, C.T. Hussion and Andy Hussion.
- Hussion's Instagram and Twitter are in private mode.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!