Richard Scott Harmon is a Canadian actor best known for his role as John Murphy in The CW's The 100. Additionally, Richard appeared in 'The killing' as Jasper Ames and 'Continuum' as Julian Randol. He earned basic praise for his role in "If I Had Wings."
Richard Harmon's Relationship; Who is His Partner or Wife?
Richard Harmon is in a romantic relationship with Rhiannon Fish. Rhiannon is a Canadian-Australian actress featured as Rocky in the Disney Channel show 'As the Bell Rings' and Laura in "Playing for Charlie."
Richard and Rhiannon started dating in 2019. Being a companion for three years, Harmon and Fish turn their fellowship into a relationship. On 27th June 2019, the duo affirmed their relationship on Instagram.
Rhiannon Fish shared a picture of them kissing nearby with the caption: 'The most magical evening with this above-average man .'Since then, the couple started posting pictures together on Instagram.
After playing April Scott in 'Home and Away, she came into the limelight. She has dated Lincoln Lewis, co-star from 'Home and Away' since 2010-2012, and dated pop star Reese Mastin in 2015.
Richard Harmon Net Worth, Career
Richard Harmon has been incredibly successful so far in his career and has been able to accumulate a net worth is around $3 million. Richard earns through his acting career. His girlfriend, Rhiannon Fish also boasts net worth somewhere around $1 to 3 million.
In 2002, Richard began his acting debut playing Madison in the Television series 'Jeremiah .'He got a small role in 'Trick r Treat,' an anthology horror film and rose to fame after featuring in the action-fantasy movie 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.
'Harmon acted as Prototype in the Television miniseries 'Reese,' as Ray Snider in 'Tower Prep' and Jasper Ames in the 'Killing' from 2009 to 2010. He has to show up in the TV series 'Van Helsing and Richard Sylmore in the A&E series 'Batel Motel.'
Richard also portrayed his acting in The Secret Circle, Fringe, Caprica, Rogue, CSI, Smallville, and Garage Sale Mystery. In 2011, he got Leo Awards for 'R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour and the science fiction series 'Continuum' in 2012.
Check out the clip of Richard Harmon at A&E Network's Bates Motel Premiere!
Harmon is popular for his role in 'The CW's The 100' which premiered in 2014. At the time, Richard first showed up as a repeating career in Season One and Two. From Season Three, he has been a lead cast member where his sister Jessica Harmon showed up as Niylah in many episodes.
Richard Harmon Quick Facts
- He is ranked on the list of most well-known TV On-screen characters born in Canada.
- Richard Harmon was born on 18th August 1991 in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- His father, Allan Harmon, is a director, and his mother, Cynde Harmon, is a producer.
- He has a sister Jessica Harmon is an actress and director.
- He is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 72kg.
- He has beautiful pair of green/hazel eyes and dark brown hair.
- Richard's favorite football team is Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
- He enjoys watching television shows like SpongeBob Square Pants, Bob Dylan, and The Rolling Stones.
- Harmon supports LGBT rights and considers himself a pro-feminist.
- He has 1.3 million followers on Instagram under the username Richard Sharman and has 326.8k followers on Twitter.
Stay updated with Marriedwiki for more celebrity biographies.
Richard Harmon Affairs
Affair with Rhiannon Fish
Richard Harmon confirmed his relationship with Rhiannon Fish in June 2019. They have been together for over four years.