Robbie Williams is a singer-songwriter and entertainer from Staffordshire, England. People recognize him as a member of the pop group Take That and later achieved massive success with a solo career starting in 1996.
Robbie Williams Married to Ayda Field Williams
Robbie Williams is officially a married man. He's been married to long-term girlfriend turned to wife Ayda Field since 7 August 2010. Having said, the celebrity couple's private yet lavish ceremony was held in his home in Mulholland Estates, Beverly Hills.
It would not surprise you if said Robbie and Ayda dated few years and understood each other well before they took romance to the next level. So, after two years, they were blessed with daughter Theodora in 2012.
The pair welcomed son Charlton in 2014 and a third child, a daughter Colette in 2018. In the fall of 2019, Robbie Williams and his wife Ayda Field Williams announced the birth of their fourth child in February 2020.
Field Williams surprised her fans by disclosing the birth of Beau Benedict Enthovem Williams via Instagram. This is the couple's second child, the youngest daughter who's born via incredible surrogate. The power couple shares their happiness, saying they are blessed and now become officially complete as a family.
How Much Is Robbie Williams Net Worth?
Robbie Williams,45, is worth a staggering £245 million, making him one of the successful British pop acts, according to WealthyGorilla.com. The father to four has made a huge fortune from a triumphant music career. Today, Robbie is counted to be one of the greatest, richest male singers in the world.
Other than that, Williams has not only been a member of the biggest boybands bringing in multiple royalties; in fact, he further had seven number ones in the U.K. and ten number-one albums.
Robbie Williams Wiki-Bio
- Robbie Williams is said to be 49% homosexual, and he loves a lot of other things that are associated with gays.
- Robbie Williams was born on 13 February 1974 in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England.
- His father, Peter Williams, and mother Janet Farrell ran a pub, the Red Lion in Burslem, before his father became the licensee at the Port Vale FC Social Club.
- Robbie Williams enrolled at St. Margaret Ward Catholic School based in Tunstall before he attended dance school UKDDF.
- Born multitalented, Robbie Williams performed in school plays, and his biggest role was that of the Artful Dodger in Oliver's production.
- Robbie Williams was just 16 years old when he made his first stint Take That.