Ryder Hogan comes from a family with strong ties to the entertainment industry. Not only are his parents' actors, but his paternal and maternal grandparents, uncle, and aunt are also involved in the film business.
Ryder Hogan Is Son of Gabriel Hogan and Inga Cadranel
Unlike some celebrity parents, the Hogan couple has not kept their children away from the media. The pair regularly shares pictures of Ryder and his sister on their social media accounts. From the pictures posted on social media, it seems like the Hogans are a close-knit family. They have often seen spending doing activities together, including going to games.
Ryder Hogan's Net Worth
Ryder Hogan is a minor and hence is totally dependent on his parents for his living. Luckily for him, his father and mother are rich, and hence he is living a comfortable life.
Ryder's father, Gabriel Hogan, is a actor with more than three-decade of experience. His Networth as of 2020 is $2 million. Similarly, his mother, Inga Cadranel, is a singer and actress. She is most popular for portraying Harmony on General Hospital.
Quick Facts: Ryder Hogan
- Ryder lives in Los Angeles, California, with his family.
- His parents are originally from Canada.
- His paternal grandparents Michael Hogan and Susan Hogan, are both actors.
- Similarly, Ryder's maternal grandparents Maja Ardal and Jeff Braunstein, are also artists.
- He is the nephew of Charlie Hogan and Jennie Rebecca Hogan.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!