Sabrina Skau is a Ethnographer, director, and video editor who came into the spotlight after getting married to actress Shalita Grant.
Sabrina Skau is Spouse of Actress Shalita Grant
Sabrina Skau met her partner Shalita Grant in October 2016 on a dating app named Her. Soon Skau and Grant started dating and even remained in a long-distance relationship when Grant was shooting in New Orleans for NCIS: New Orleans.
After one year of dating, Skau popped the question to Grant over the Christmas holiday. The proposal was simple in their hotel room in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada.
Similar to their engagement, Skau, and her girlfriend Shalita kept their wedding low key as well. They exchanged vows at San Francisco's City Hall in front of 25 guests on August 8, 2018. After the ceremony, the newlyweds and the guests enjoyed a fun-filled reception at a private home in Palo Alto.
Though several media outlets covered their wedding, however in general, Skau and Grant has kept their married life very low-key. The couple do not talk about their married life in interviews or share pictures on social media.
What is the Profession and Net Worth of Sabrina Skau?
According to Skau's Linkedin profile, she is a Video editor and Ethnographer at Ipsos since 2018. Also, she works as a freelance video editor and is planning to direct horror movies in the future.
Before Ipsos, The USC graduate worked as a Video Producer at Fathappy Media LLC in New Orleans, Louisiana. However, there is no denying that the highlight of her career is her four-year work at Sandwich Video in various positions. While there, she directed and edited various commercials and short videos and gained her filmmaking skills.
Since Skau has continuously worked in various positions for years, hence she has earned and amassed substantial wealth over time. Her Net Worth as of 2020 is around $500,000.
Quick Facts: Sabrina Skau
- Sabrina was born in Malaysia and was raised in Portland, Oregon.
- Currently, she is based in Los Angeles, California.
- She is an alum of David Douglas High School.
- Skau completed B.A. in Anthropology from Brown University in 2012.
- She studied at the School of Oriental and African Studies, the University of London for a semester.
- Skau has a M.A. degree from the University of Southern California.
- She is fluent in Spanish.
- She did various jobs when she was in college, including various technical positions in documentaries and shorts.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!