Samantha Schacher is an American television, radio, and internet host who appears on CNN, HLN, MTV, and Fox. She s a producer of the pop culture show Pop Trigger. Let's examine her personal life, net worth, lifestyle, and more in detail.
Samantha Schacher - Married, Husband, Children
Samantha Schaecher is a happily married woman. She met her life partner Mark Biren at a cheesy bar in Hollywood where Sam was waitressing. They encountered seventeen years ago and took the relationship to the next level on October 31, 2011.
The blonde beauty is now a proud mother to two beautiful children, including daughter Sophie. Samantha welcomed a baby girl, Sophie, on June 11, 2017. In the same vein, She showed off her 33 weeks pregnant belly on January 26, 2020. The TV show producer gave birth to the couple's second child a son named Miles on March 11, 2020.
Most recently, the Schacher-Biren duo celebrated Halloween 2020 with their kids at home. On the day, the pair dressed as "mommy and daddy vampires" while the little Miles appeared as a werewolf. And, Sophie became a vampire dash.
Regardless of the pandemic, the family of four sorts out their way to make the vest of it. The couple is never too busy when it comes to showering love for their family. All in all, there are fewer signs of disputes for the couple to go through a divorce.
Samantha Schacher's Net Worth Collection
Schacher has summoned a net worth of $2 million earned from her decade-long career as a TV show host and producer. As of August 2021, the blue-eyed media personality is seen hosting Daily Blast Live with Tory Shulman.
She makes over $280,000 per episode from the TV show Pop Trigger. Furthermore, Samantha receives a payroll of $110,982, which is the basic salary of a TV show host in the United States.
Samantha Schacher frequently dishing pop culture on Pop Trigger on The Young Turks Network (The largest Online News-show in The World). In addition, Sam can be seen playing Dr. Drew's character on commentary on popular shows aired on Versus Network, CNN, MTV, GSN, Spike, Loveline, HBO Lab, etc.
Samantha Schacher's Candle company
Schacher and her husband established the candle company Biren & Co. in the 2000s after her spouse Mark Biren was nable to find the type of candle they required for the wedding. As a result, the duo made " wick'ed candles" themselves in their kitchen.
Samantha Schacher - Quick Facts
- Samantha has a sibling named Monika Schacher Gauthier.
- Samantha's father, Ronald Schacher, and mother, Heidi (Oma), Schacher, raised her two kids in the United States.
- She is a pure vegetarian and animal rights advocate.
- Samantha is a true supporter of PETA.
- Samantha Schacher and her family currently reside in Denver, Colorado.
- Her real birth name is Samantha Ruth Schacher.
- Samantha Schacher grew up in surf city, Santa Cruz, California.
- Samantha attended UCLA on a swimming scholarship.
- Samantha earned a Bachelors's degree in sociology and minored in theatre.
- Sam's brother-in-law Eric Dellenbach died from Covid-19 after eleven months of battle. Schacher organized a GoFundMe page to support Eric.
- Actor Matthew McConaughey directly sent kind words on Eric's battle with Covid through a live Video chat.
- Schacher also highlighted the controversial opinions of Joe Rogan's famous podcast regarding vaccination and race on her show.
- Samantha supported the online Free Britney movement from the conservatorship of her father.