Sarah Dillingham is an American meteorologist who has been actively covering and informing the audience about the weather. She has worked in some of the most reputed news channels like CNN, Nexstar Broadcasting Group, and the American Meteorological Society. Currently, she is the storm specialist and weather producer at The Weather Channel.
Is The Former CNN Meteorologist Hitched? What's Her Relationship Status?
Like many journalists who remain silent on their personal life, it is the same for Sarah Dillingham. To this day, there is not much anyone has been able to uncover about her life. But now, she is likely single and not married or dating anyone.
Like most journalists, she has a social media presence and has Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Furthermore, she is pretty open about her life and frequently posts pictures of her day-to-day life.
The "Weather Underground TV" producer openly shares pictures with her parents and friends; however, to this day, she is yet to introduce anyone who appears to be her lover or husband. She looks to be relishing her life as a single!
Sarah looks to be single, but at the same time, there is a slim chance that she wants to keep her love life behind the camera. But another meteorologist named Kristen Cornett is married.
Sarah Dillingham's Net Worth Works
From her career as a weather forecaster and meteorologist, she possesses a net worth of $3 million. By contrast, American meteorologist Kalee Dionne holds a net worth of $2 million.
In her many years of involvement in the field, the Georgia native has worked for many prestigious news companies. She's previously worked for Nexstar Broadcasting Group, CNN, and the American Meteorological Society.
Check out the clip of Sarah Dillingham talking about her passion and covering Hurricane Harvey!
Currently, she is a storm specialist and expert weather producer for The Weather Channel. As someone with vast knowledge and expertise in the area, there is no doubt her recruiters handsomely pay her.
Quick Facts: Sarah Dillingham
- Sarah Dillingham was born in Dalton, Georgia.
- As a child, she was inspired to become a meteorologist after watching the movie "Twister" (1996).
- She got her Bachelor's Degree in Science and Geography at the University of Georgia and earned a Master's Degree from Texas Tech University, majoring in science and Atmospheric Science.
- She worked as a KLBK Weekend & Morning Meteorologist at the Nexstar Broadcasting Group from March 2010 to May 2011.
- Sarah began working as a full-time meteorologist at CNN from June 2011 to February 2013.
- Since February 2013, she has served as a storm specialist and expert weather producer at The Weather Channel.
- For her coverage of the devastating 2017 Hurricane Harvey in Hoston, Texas, she received Emmy Nomination.
- Her hobbies are cooking, traveling, and workouts.
- She educates the public about emergency management during natural disasters in her free time.