Facts of Silvio Mazzola
|Age :||62 years old|
|Family Name :||Mazzola|
|Birth Country :||Italy|
|Height :||5 feet 5 inch|
Relationship short Statistics of Silvio Mazzola
|What is Silvio Mazzola marital status ? ( married,single, in relation or divorce):||Single|
|How many children does Silvio Mazzola have ? (name):||0 Children|
|Is Silvio Mazzola having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Silvio Mazzola Gay ?||No|
Silvio Mazzola is a Swiss television writer who is famous for writing kids animated shows. Credited for being one of the foremost writers of the popular animated series 'Pingu' of the 1990s, his works has been witnessed and has global popularity.
Writer Silvio Mazzola's Personal Life
Since the end of the animated series, "Pingu," the Switzerland born writer Silvio Mazzola has been living an extremely low-profile life; therefore, the details regarding his current whereabouts and lifestyle is a complete mystery to everyone.
The writer is also not active on social media platforms, which is also the main reason why there is so little about his personal life. Whether he is married and has a wife and children or if he is still single is also under wraps.
Just a few years ago, however, Silvio was spotted spending holidays in Paolmiono, California. Hopefully, the talented writer is doing well with his life.
Silvio Mazzola's Net Worth
Silvio has a net worth of $200,000 from his career as a writer. In contrast, American writer Dan Harmon has a net worth of $1 million.
The veteran writer is best known among the viewers for his works in the stop-motion clay animated series, Pingu. The series centers on the main character Pingu, a penguin whose family is anthropomorphic emperor penguins living at the South Pole.
Check out the clip of Silvio Mazzola written comedy animated series "Pingu"!
"Pingu" aired its first four series in Switzerland from 1990-2000 and was later renewed for two more series, which aired on BBC Two from 2003-2006. Carlo Bonomi, David Sant, and Marcello Magni were the main voice actors who gave their voices to the characters.
Quick Facts: Silvio Mazzola
- Silvio Mazzola was born in Milan, Italy.
- He is of Italian ancestry but grew up in Switzerland.
- Though the episodes are generally five minutes long, a special twenty-five-minutes episode titled "Pingu at the Wedding Party" was produced in 1997.
- Pingu was nominated for a BAFTA award.
- Pingus' famous phrase is noot noot.
- In October 2001, the British-American entertainment company, HIT Entertainment, bought all the rights to the series for an astonishing, $20.78 million (£15.9 million).
- While reviewing the show, Common Sense Media rated the "Pingu" a rare 5 out of 5 stars.
- A Japanese reboot of the series titled "Pingu in the City" aired on Japanese channel NHK-E from October 07, 2017, to March 30, 2019 airing 52 episodes in total.
For more celebrity Biography and News, makes sure to visit Married Wiki more often!