French-American by nationality, Valentina Paloma Pinault is the only daughter of American actress of Mexican origin, Salma Hayek. But, who is Hayek's baby daddy aka Valentina's father?
Valentina Pinault - Age, Family, Father
Valentina Paloma Pinault is the daughter of American actress Salma Hayek who is best known as a sex symbol icon and her appearances on hit movies and TV shows that include From Dusk till Dawn, Dogma, and Desperado.
Valentina was born in September 2007 seven months after her parents were happily engaged the same year in March. Speaking of her parents' marriage, Valentina is married to French business magnet François-Henri Pinault.
The couple then married two years later in 2009 on the beautiful day of Valentine's in February. And, Valentina being the only child of her parents who keep their daughter away from spotlight attention.
Valentina Pinault - Daughter of Richest French Man
As a daughter of a multimillionaire, Valentina Pinault lives a lavish and the best quality life to the fullest. Her father, François-Henri Pinault is a businessman who holds a net worth of over $56 billion. He is the CEO of Kering and President of Groupe Artemis.
As for Pinault's mother who is an accomplished actress and producer in her own right, she holds a net worth of over $200 million. Hayek is best known for her appearance in From Dusk till Dawn, Desperado, The Velocity of Gary, Hotel, Frida, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, The Roads Not Taken, and Sausage Party among many.
Quick Facts of Valentina Paloma Pinault
- Granddaughter of Sami Hayek Domínguez and Diana Jiménez Medina.
- Valentina is Lebanese, Mexican, and Spanish from her maternal side.
- François Pinault and Louise Gautier are his paternal grandparents.
- Valentina was born at the LA-based Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
- Has half-siblings including Mathilde Pinault and François Pinault from her father's previous marriages.
- Niece of Sami Hayek and Dominique Pinault.
See more news and stories only on Married Wiki.