Gifted with the beauty of her mother and the yellow blonde hair of her father, Vivienne Jolie-Pitt is the youngest daughter of Angelina Jolie and actor Brad Pitt.
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt - Age, Parents, Silings
The adorable Vivienne Jolie-Pitt is one of the six children of Mr. & Mrs. Smith casts - Angelina Jolie and her ex-husband Brad Pitt. Vivienne was born through C-section at a hospital in Nice France in 2008.
Not to mention, Vivienne also has a twin brother named Knox Léon Jolie-Pitt. In addition to Knox, Vivienne is also a sister to brothers Maddox Jolie-Pitt, Pax Jolie-Pitt, and sisters Zahara Jolie-Pitt, and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.
Shiloh and Knox are the only biological siblings of Vivienne as Maddox, Pax and Zahara are the adopted children of Jolie and Pitt. However, the love and bonding of Vivienne and her siblings are deep, as her mother once shared in an interview.
But, since Vivienne's parents are divorced, she splits her time with her father and mother who live nearby in California.
Net Worth Of Vivienne Jolie-Pitt
While Vivienne Jolie-Pitt might or might not want to become an actress, she has already appeared in a movie alongside her mother, Angelina Jolie in her biggest and the most successful film, Maleficent.
Well, Vivienne appeared as the younger Princess Aurora in Maleficent after the other casted children were scared of Jolie's makeover and cried on the movie set. Maleficent was a box office success of $700 million and Vivienne earned a decent salary for her minor role.
In addition to that, Vivienne's mother is reported to hold a net worth of more than $100 million while her father Brad Pitt is expected to have a net worth of nearly $300 million.
Quick Facts Of Vivienne Jolie-Pitt
- Born at 6:28 PM weight 5 pounds.
- Vivienne is learning Arabic.
- Irish singer Bono is reported to have been the Godfather of Vivienne.
- Had a bunny who died during the 2020 pandemic, but later adopted two disabled bunnies.
- Vivienne is a niece to Doug Pitt, Juliet Pitt, and Scott Pitt.
- Vivienne's middle name is named after her maternal grandmother.
- Cousin to Reagan Pitt, Landon Pitt, & Sydney Pitt, the children of Vivienne's uncle Doug Pitt.
- Grandchild of Jon Voight, Marcheline Bertrand, William Alvin Pitt, & Jane Etta Pitt.
- The first pictures of Vivienne which were sold to People & Hello! made $15 million which was donated to the Jolie-Pitt foundation.
See more news and stories only on Married Wiki.