Wendy McMahon is an American news personality best known for her leadership in the digital profession as a co-owner of CBS News based in California.
Is Wendy McMahon Married?
The current co-owner of CBS News and Stations, Wendy McMahon, is among the few famous TV personalities who like to keep a reasonable distance between their professional and personal life. Well, Wendy is already married and has children. Her husband's name is William Burton.
Despite being an accomplished news personality, Wendy's minimum activity on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram has made it difficult to know about her present marital life and her partner.
Wendy McMahon's Net worth & Salary
Emmy award recipient Wendy who has been active and dedicated in the news industry for more than two decades, has collected a lot of fortune, mostly from her tenure as a co-owner of CBS News Stations and Neeraj Khemlani.
Some of the reporters of CBS News are Omar Villafranca and Evelyn Taft. McMahon's contribution, ability, and confidence further boosted her achievements when she won the 2019 Digital Leader of the Year award.
In addition, McMahon is also the president of the famous Walt Disney-owned ABC Television Station. And the proficient role of Wendy in developing the best content suitable for the targeted audience received has global recognition.
From her job in big companies like CBS News and Walt Disney, McMahon's salary is expected to be more than $404,555 annually. Regarding net worth, Wendy is already a millionaire with a whopping bank balance of nearly $1 million to $ 5 million; moreover, her income keeps growing significantly yearly.
Quick Facts: Wendy McMahon
- Graduated from Louisiana State University with a bachelor's degree in mass communication.
- Wendy began her career as a promotion Manager at WJXT from 1998 to 2000.
- For CBS News, Wendy led creative teams that successfully executed brand strategy and increased revenue while working as a Creative Service Director for WBZ and WCCO.
- Wendy has shiny blonde, brown hair and brown eyes.
- Wendy has been awarded the Louisana State University 2019 Alumni of the year award.
For more content and news the celebrities, visit MarriedWiki.