Madison recently hit the news when the sound clip got viral where her boyfriend Jack Gilinsky was scolding her using abusive language.
Most fans supported Madison but Jack Johnson friend of Jack Gilinsky has something else to say about their relationship and she also reacted to the video.
Jack Johnson's thought on Madison and Jack's Abusive phone calls
Recently, some unknown source leaked an abusive phone call clip where Jack G spoke random vulgar words to Madison. The fans of Madison showed a huge support to her and post against Jack.
Later on, Jack apologizes for his mistake and tweeted on his official Twitter account.
Whereas, Madison also posted a message to every girl on social networking sites about such issues.
All most all the audiences supported Madison because she was the victim. But is that really the truth? This was really a big question in every people's mind.
Besides this, one of a friend of Jack named, Jack Johson uploaded a video on YouTube talking about the audio flashed leaked by an unknown hacker. He also blamed Madison behind leaking the video.
According to him, though the couple has already broken up they were still in the good terms and it is quite shocking how the clip was leaked to the media.
You can see the full video here.
Well, Jack J has something else to say about Madison and Jack G's relationship.
On the other hand, Madison also reacted on the video and said,
"What happened in the video is real. There is no going around that. The abuse is real, and I let it happen. I know what I have been through and will continue to be strong".
Once Happy Couple: Madison Beer and Jack Gilinsky
Madison started dating Jack Gilinsky in 2014. They are having a strong relationship despite several obstacles and rumors. Madison's boyfriend is an American musical artist and is a one-half of Jack & Jack, an American pop-rap duo.
The couple was in a secret relationship since the end of 2014 and revealed their relationship after two years of dating in the occasion of their anniversary.
But now they are not together but were good friends. However, the new controversy in their life might have affected their friendship.
She was once Rumored to be Dating Justin Beiber
We all are familiar with the thing that Madison became popular only because of the star, Justin Bieber. Both of them were spotted at many places either enjoying dinner or hanging out together.
Not only this some of their cozy pictures were captured by the media which certainly created the buzz among the fans about their relationship.
Later on, Justin confirms about their relationship that they nothing going on and they were "brother and sister".
Quick Facts about Madison Beer
- Born to Robert Beer and Tracie Beer on 5th March 1999 in Jericho, Long Island, New York.
- Raised in a Jewish and Ashkenazi descent family along with her brother, Ryder Beer.
- When she was in her early age, her parents divorced and her father remarried.
- Attended Jericho Middle School in 2012.
- Became popular after Justin Bieber tweeted her singing video on Twitter.
- Started posting singing videos on YouTube since 2012.
- In 2013, she released duet song, Valentine along with Cosy Simpson.
- Also released another duet song, Melodies which was written by Ina Wroldsen, Ben Kohn, Peter Kelleher and Thomas Barnes.
- She featured in the song, I Won't Let You Walk Away which is the new single y DJs Mako released in 2015.
- In 2017 she has more than 2.9 million followers on Instagram whereas her YouTube channel has thousands of subscribers.
- Has an estimated net worth of $1 million.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!!