7th Heaven actress Haylie Duff and boyfriend Matt Rosenberg are living together for almost five years and is very happy together.
The couple engaged on 2014 and also has a baby girl together. So, is the pair planning to get married this year?
Let us find out!!!!!!!!!!!
Napoleon Dynamite star Haylie Duff with her Baby Girl
Haylie gave birth to her daughter Ryan Ava Erhard on May 11, 2015, after she engaged with Matt. The 32-year-old star announced her pregnancy news back in the month of December 2014.
The couple eventually shifted to their new home soon after the birth of the baby. The gorgeous actress was spotted remodeling their house at Los Angeles.
Her younger sister Hilary Duff was also very happy being an aunt for the first time. She gleefully expressed her happiness on Twitter for the first time:
'Last night @HaylieDuff gave our family another beautiful gift, little baby Ryan! I'm an aunt! Love you, sis! Love u @matty_rose3.'
Hilary is also blessed with a baby boy Luca from her ex-husband Mike Comrie.
Haylie Duff's Engagement with longtime Boyfriend Matt Rosenberg
Haylie and Matt, after dating for one and a half year, got engaged with the guy in 2014. She announced her engagement back in the month of April.
It's been almost 3 years now but the duo has still not exchanged their vows.
Haylie expressed her views on her recent life and plans on her marriage in an interview. She said,
"We're just really enjoying this phase of our relationship. I feel like, so many people, you get engaged and then it's like, "OK, we have to get married within a year" or whatever it is."
'We're kind of just, like, enjoying being engaged. It's fun to be a fiance.'
'She added that Hilary 'would be maid of honor.'
She is very excited to see her daughter on her wedding. The couple just wanted to sort out some of the crucial things in their life before starting a conjugal life.
"It's pretty cool to think our daughter is going to be at our wedding. We still talk about things we want to do, but it's a big change with the baby coming.'
'We're just trying to focus on one thing first and then we'll do it.'
So, we have to wait for some more to see the heaven-born couple in a marital life.
Career and Net Worth of Haylie Duff
Haylie initiated her career-making guest appearance in television films such as True Women and television series The Amanda Show.
She became a familiar face to the audience playing a guest role on Chicago Hope, Boston Public, and Third Watch.
After performing minor roles in several TV shows she finally got a chance in a feature film as Summer Wheatley in Napoleon Dynamite.
She even awarded a Teen Choice Award for the same movie.
She gave continuity in her profession appearing as a guest on Joan of Arcadia and American Dreams. She also gave her voice in the Christmas animation film In Search of Santa with her sister Hilary.
Haylie got a big break in her career as she joined the cast of TV series 7th Heaven portraying the role of Sandy Jameson in the year 2005.
The dive joined the Broadway cast of Hairspray playing the role of Amber Von Tussle in June 2006 whereas left the series in early October 2006.
She recorded several soundtracks with her sister. Most of those including In Search of Santa, The Lizzie McGuire Movie, A Cinderella Story, and Material Girls appeared on the Disneymania discs.
She has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2017.
Quick Facts About Haylie Duff
- Born on 19 February 1985 in Houston, Texas to the family of Susan Colleen Duff and father Robert Erhard "Bob" Duff.
- Her mother is a film producer; was a co-executive producer of The Perfect Man and Material Girls whereas her father is a partner and owner in a chain of convenience stories with his father.
- Began her career as an offshoot of her early dance training.
- Between 2008 and 2015 appeared in various movies and TV series including Fear Island, Tug and Slightly Single in L.A.
- Hosted the reality TV show Legally Blonde: The Musical- The Search for Elle Woods.
- Featured on rapper Kool G Rap's album Half a Klip; also gave her voice on the track 'On the Rise Again'.
- Sang 'A Whatever Life' for the Stuck in the Suburbs and 'Sweetest Pain' for the Raising Helen Soundtrack.
- Started her own blog named 'Real Girl's Kitchen' in 2012 which later transformed into a cooking show in 2014.
- Published her first cook book named "The Real Girl's Kitchen" in 2013.
- Started her own children's fashion line called Little Monn Society in 2017.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.