Finding a loved one after a failed relationship is quite rare these days. Looks like Michelle Yeoh got lucky on this one as after her first divorce she found her perfect companion.
The actress who is famous for her role in the action-packed movie, Charlie's Angels, got engaged to motor racing entrepreneur, Jean Todt. Today in this section let's get up close and personal with the beloved actress.
Michelle Yeoh-Engaged to Boyfriend after Divorce
She is famous for her role in various big Hollywood movies and entering the list of People's 50 Most beautiful woman in the world. The Malaysian born actress is not only famous in her homeland but around the world as well.
One must think that a woman like her, who was never linked with anyone nor involved in any kind of controversies didn't get the type of ideal marriage that everyone longs for.
After her first marriage didn't work out well for her the actress stayed single for a long time. Maybe she was thinking about finding herself and free herself from the bustle of daily lives.
To be honest, her career took a huge leap after she got separated from her husband. She starred in multiple big budget movies and not to mention got nominated for various awards.
Having a net worth of 16 million dollars is not your regular thing. She kept her relationship with him hidden but then in NBC's show, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, she revealed the big information to the world.
Michelle Yeoh-Previous Marriage
The actress was previously married to Honk Kong entrepreneur Dickson Poon. They exchanged vows in an intimate ceremony in February 1988.
The actress even left her job as an actress in order to take care of her husband and become a full-time housewife. Their marriage didn't last long as they divorced each other in 1992, stating irreconcilable differences.
They don't share any children between them. Soon after her divorce she entered the world of entertainment in 1992 and made a big name for himself.
Quick facts Michelle Yeoh
- Born on 6 August 1962 (age 55), in Ipoh, Perak, Federation of Malaya (now Malaysia).
- She belongs to Cantonese and Hokkien descent.
- She moved to the United Kingdom at the age of 15.
- She studied at the Royal Academy of Dance in London.
- She received B.A degree in Creative Arts.
- She won the Miss Malaysia beauty pageant in 1983.
- She worked with a big star like Jackie Chan in various movies.
- She has won Asian Media Award, ShoWest Award for International Star of the Year, and Outstanding Contribution to Asian Cinema.
- Her net worth is 40 million dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.