The South Korean singer and actress Suzy is officially going out with the South Korean actor Lee Dong-Wook months after a breakup with ex-boyfriend Lee Min-ho. The couple is reportedly spotted dating at the Cheongdam district earlier in March 2018.
The South Korean singer and actress Bae Suzy confirms dating actor Lee Dong-Wook months after breaking up with ex-boyfriend Lee Min-ho. Their respective agencies confirmed the news.
- South Korean singer-turned-actress Suzy confirms to be in a relationship with Goblin actor Lee Dong Wook.
- Suzy's agency JYP Entertainment and Lee's agency King Kong by Starship Entertainment confirmed their relationship.
- Suzy was previously dating Boys Over Flower actor Lee Min-ho.
- The former couple sparked breakup rumors several times, but they finally parted ways in November 2017.
South Korean Actress Suzy And Lee Dong Wook Are Officially Dating
It's official!!!! Singer-turned-actress Suzy is in a romantic relationship with actor Lee Dong Wook.
Suzy's agency JYP Entertainment and Lee's agency King Kong by Starship Entertainment first confirmed their relationship.
Lee Dong Wook and Suzy confirmed to be dating
The 23-year-old was rumored to be dating Dong-Wook soon after their first meeting at a party.
Suzy's agency JYP Entertainment stated:
"They are currently in the process of getting to know each other."
While Dong-Wook's agency, King Kong by Starship was a bit forward with details about the lovebirds. They said:
"They met at a private, casual gathering. They recently started to get to know each other with good intentions and have feelings for each other."
'Because it’s still the beginning and we just learned about it, there’s not much we can say about them dating or being a couple.'
Lee, 36, who debuted as an actor in 1999 is best known for shows including Blade Man, My Girl, Scent of a Woman and Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.
Bae Suzy Previously Dated Boys Over Flower Actor Lee Min-Ho
Suzy and Lee Min Ho were in a relationship for nearly three years until their break up in November 2017.
Min Ho and Suzy went public with their relationship in March 2015 after their vacation snaps in London surfaced.
Former couple Lee Min Ho and Suzy
The former pair was in on and off a relationship. Their break up rumors swirled in September 2015 and again in August 2016. The couple, however, denied the speculations; also stated that they were going stronger with time.
When everyone thought that the duo might get married soon, they shocked all of us by their breakup announcement. JYP Entertainment is the one confirming their separation in November 2017.
Bae Suzy: Quick Facts
- Born on 10 October 1994 in Buk District, Gwangju, South Korea to the family of Bae Wan-young and Jeong Hyun-sook.
- She holds South Korean Nationality; belongs to Asian ethnicity.
- She studied at School of Performing Arts Seoul.
- She stands at the height of 5.51 feet (1.68m).
- Before her acting debut, she was an online shopping model.
- Soon she became a trainee; grabbing the attention of JYP Entertainment.
- She was a member of the girl group miss A. The four-piece girl group made their debut in July 2010 with the single "Bad Girl Good Girl."
- In October 2010, she hosted the MBC Show! Music Core with Minho and Onew.
- She made he movie debut in Architecture 101 in 2012 playing the role of a younger version of the female protagonist.
- The same year she performed a supporting role in KBS drama Big alongside Gong Yoo and Lee Min-jung.