Luis Armand Garcia became famous after his role in the series, The George Lopez show and just like many other celebs, people started asking about his relationship status.
Although the actor disappeared from the big screen after the show ended but all those people who watched his show still want to know if the actor has tied the knot with someone and his current whereabouts.
Luis Armand Garcia-Dating Someone Secretly?
He made a name for himself at such a young age in which many of us are fooling around with our friends and eating dirt in the nearest playground.
Well, jokes apart, you'll concur to the fact that the guy really made it big at such a young age. But looks like the actor decided to quit acting and since the show ended, the actor never played roles in any of the TV series or movies.
His acting never came to a halt after the show and various tabloids are speculating that lack of roles resulted in ending his career.
During his time as the teenage star, he played several parts in the many advertisement, TV series such as Any Day Now and ER.
Luis Garcia-Dating And Affairs
Moving towards his affairs, the actor or should we call former actor made sure to keep his personal life stowed away in some kind of treasure trove.
Digging deeper and deeper into his personal life and we found out that he is also listed as one of the celebs who hide their real sexual orientation from the general public.
According to many sources, the actor is gay, but various forums claim he had a girlfriend a few years back. The websites state the name of his girlfriend as Hailey.
But wait, there's more!
The actor allegedly made a girl name Tyra pregnant. Woo...Talk about being bold! But don't believe those rumors as it was nothing but a big hoax.
If he was still active, then we would have asked him directly but sadly it's no longer possible as the actor quit the showbiz, long time ago.
Quick facts about Luis Armand Garcia
- Born on 9 March 1992, in LaGrange, Illinois, USA.
- He belongs to a Caucasian race.
- Attended a local high school in LaGrange where he joined the drama club.
- During his high school and college days, Luis used to ace all the test.
- Despite his busy career he managed just fine and excelled in both the fields.
- His favorite sports include Golf and skateboard.
- He is best known for his role as Max Lopez in The George Lopez Show.
- He is also involved in many charity events including, the American Heart Association and Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- He designed the logo of G-LO Mickey Mouse and his design was making rounds all over the country.
- He resides with his father and mother along with five of his siblings.
- All five of his siblings are actors.