Katherine McNamara is the actress known for her role as Clary Fray on the Freedom series Shadowhunters. The third season of the fantasy series is all set to release on 20th March next year.
Katherine McNamara is an American actress mostly known for her role as Clary Fray on the supernatural drama television series Shadowhunters. The third season of the fantasy series is all set to release on 20th March next year.
The actress rose to prominence at a very young age but, where's she leading regarding her dating life? Is she still single? What is her relationship status?
What Is The Current Relationship Status Of Katherine McNamara?
The 22-year-old Katherine is one of the promising actresses in Hollywood and while people are always curious to know about her especially about her dating life Katherine prefers to live a private life.
According to some sources, Katherine is rumored to be dating her co-star Will Tudor, but the couple has not confirmed the news.
Katherine rumored to be dating Will Tudor
Fans on social media seem to be convinced that Katherine is dating her on-screen brother Will Tudor in real life. They spend most of their time together making us speculate on their romantic link.
The stars shared few gorgeous images on the social media in September this year, and we must say they look amazing together.
They are back in action in rehearsals 'Shadowhunters'
In addition, Katherine and Will came into the limelight when Will shared a gorgeous throwback picture with a funny caption added to it on her 22nd birthday.
Katherine and Dove Cameron together at an event
Katherine McNamara; Quick Facts
- She was born on 22 November 1995 in Kansas City, Missouri as the only child of Ursula and Evan McNamara.
- The birth sign is Sagittarius.
- Stands at the height of 5.38 feet (1.64m).
- Was homeschooled and received her high school diploma at 14.
- Completed her graduation with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Drexel University.
- Is currently studying Master of Science degree in Applied Economics at Johns Hopkins University.
- Initiated her career playing the role with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Angela Lansbury in A Little Night Music.
- Also appeared in Drop Dead Diva, 30 Rock, New Year's Eve, Girl vs. Monster, and New Year's Eve.
- Has an estimated net worth of about $2 million as of 2017.