Bella Thorne posed as a pregnant with a fake baby bump on her Instagram story on Tuesday. On the shared pranked story clip, Thorne appeared cradling her baby bump in a long pale blue floral printed dress.
American actor and singer Bella Thorne at the age of 20 has already gained massive popularity. She rose to stardom after the success of her series like My Own Worst Enemy and Disney Channel series Shake It Up.
The former Disney actress recently hit the headlines after she posed as a pregnant woman on her Instagram story. Is Thorne pregnant? What is the truth? Let's break the fact here.
Is Bella Thorne Pregnant?
The 20-year-old actress surprised all her fans after she posed as a pregnant with a fake baby bump on her Instagram story on Tuesday.
On the shared pranked story clip, Thorne appeared cradling a sizable pregnancy bump in a long pale blue floral printed dress. The “Famous in Love” star undoubtedly looked like a pregnant woman.
Bella Thorne posed as a pregnant with a fake baby bump on her Instagram, Source: NY Daily News
Thorne, however, hasn't revealed the reason for her expectant mother appearance.
Bella Thorne's Dating Life
Currently, Thorne is in a relationship with rapper Mod Sun. The couple started dating since October 2017.
Thorne and her 30-year-old new boyfriend Sun are head over heels and frequently makes public appearances together. Recently the couple was captured in a PDA sessions on the beach in Malibu.
Bella Thorne kissing her boyfriend Mod Sun on the beach in Malibu, Source: Daily Mail
Also read: Sam Pepper Has Been A Relationship With Bella Thorne; Are They Still Together? Dating History And Relationship
Thorne also shares several snaps of the romantic dates on her Instagram story.
The rapper recently shared a picture of them kissing each other with a caption:
"this girl has single-handedly changed my life + made me so much better of a man. i have never ever been this happy....ive always dreamed of feeling love like this + im savoring every moment of it. thank u bella bb i was a lil lost when we found each other + i will treasure the conversations we’ve had forever. this life, the next, + the one after that mama".
Well, the couple surely seems so much in love and we just want them to be happy.
Bella Thorne: Quick Facts
Source: Teen Zone Magazine
- Thorne was born as Annabella Avery Thorne on October 8, 1997, in Pembroke Pines, Florida, U.S.
- Her parents are Tamara Thorne and Delancey Reinaldo "Rey" Thorne.
- Her birth sign is Libra.
- Thorne is 5' 8" (1.73 m) tall.
- She was diagnosed with dyslexia during her childhood.
- She started her career with a movie, "Stuck on You" in 2003.
- She has also performed in more than 60 commercials.
- Thorne received a Young Artist Award for Best Performance for her performance in the series "My Own Worst Enemy" in 2008.
- She is also a supporter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, the Humane Society and the Nomad Organisation which helps the poor children in Africa.
- Her estimated net worth is around $5 million.