Bobby Cannavale and Rose Byrne, the parents of Rocco Robin Cannavale have been romantically linked with each other since 2012 and sparkle rumors about their marriage along the way soon.
Congratulations!!!! the Third Watch star Bobby Cannavale became a father for the third time!!
Bobby Cannavale and Rose Byrne are dating since 2012, and the couple has just welcomed their second baby. S/he is Bobby's third child. He also has a son from his previous marriage to Jenny Lumet.
Bobby Cannavale's Dating Life With Girlfriend Rose Byrne; Blessed With A Second Baby
The Station Agent actor Bobby Cannavale is currently in a relationship with Australian actress Rose Byrne. The couple welcomed their new member in the family in November E! News confirmed.
Rose Byrne revealed the best thing about dating Bobby Cannavale
Bobby is a proud father. He said:
"I love being a dad. I'd do it full-time if I didn't have to make a living."
He further added that Byrne is doing great as a new mom. More details about the newly born is still a secret. She revealed her second pregnancy news on DavidJones.com
"I'm a little tired but feeling good. Everyone was very sweet on set today, and you always get a little bit more attention when you're pregnant, which is fabulous."
Bobby, the star of HBO's critically-acclaimed drama Broadwalk Empire and Rose began their relationship back in 2012. The actors were first encountered together in the Killing Them Softly afterparty at No.8 in New York City on 26 November 2012.
One of the fellow attendees disclosed,
"They were sitting in a booth and he had his arm around her and they would kiss from time to time. They definitely tried to keep a low profile and left at separate times.
Though the couple is together for many years, they are quite private about their relationship.
Rose and her beau Bobby walking on the way with Rocco
Source: Hello Magazine
The duo welcomed their first child named Rocco Robin Cannavale on 1st February 2016. Though the pair was rumored to be engaged, they have not confirmed the news.
Bobby Cannavale's Past Affairs And Relationships
Cannavale was initially married to actress/screenwriter Jenny Lumet from 1994 to 2003. The former pair has a son, Jake Cannavale together who is also an actor.
Cannavale and Jake also appeared as father and son in the season four of Nurse Jackie.
The former couple Bobby Cannavale and Jenny Lumet
Following the divorce, Bobby dated few actresses Annabella Sciorra, Alison Pill an Sutton Foster. Meanwhile, Bridesmaids actress was linked with actor Brendan Cowell and Gregor Jordan.
Bobby Cannavale; Quick Facts
Source: Celeb Heights
- He was born on 3 May 1970 in Union City, New Jersey to the family of Isabel and Sal Cannavale.
- The birth sign is Taurus.
- Belongs to Italian and Cuban descent.
- Has a height of 6.16 feet (1.88m).
- Studied at St. Michael's Catholic School; is a Catholic.
- She played the role of a gangster in Guys and Dolls and The Music Man during her school days.
- Also attended the Coconut Creek High School in the 1980s.
- Began her career as an actor in the theater until she gained roles in Night Falls on Manhattan in 1997 and The Bone Collector in 1999.
- Achieved Tony Award nomination for her performance in the Broadway play, Mauritius.
- Best known for his portrayal in Third Watch. Coby Bell, Molly Price, Kim Raver, Anthony Ruivivar, Jason Wiles, Nia Long, and Cara Buono are some of the characters in the drama series.
- Grabbed the 2013 Primetime Emmy Award in the category of Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for his role in Broadwalk Empire.
- Has an estimated net worth of about $8 million as of 2017.