Chase Anela Rolison, the eldest daughter of the famous rapper ex-couples of the 90s, Tionne Watkins aka T-Boz and Dedrick Rolison aka Mack 10, is now all grown up to be a gorgeous young woman. See her career and relationship
Chase Anela Rolison, the eldest daughter of the famous rapper ex-couples of the 90s, Tionne Watkins aka T-Boz and Dedrick Rolison aka Mack 10, is now all grown up to be a gorgeous young woman.
The 17-year-old is an aspiring model, and we're expecting her to see on the TV soon. Despite the fact that her mother battled a fatal brain tumor for three long years and they got bankrupted after T-Boz's divorce from Mack, Chase and her mother are living happily, overcoming every struggle. Let's dig into further details about Chase in today's section.
Chase Anela Rolison; Rapper Mack 10 and Tionne Watkins' daughter, Where is She Now? Is she Dating Anyone?
Young and beautiful burgeoning model Chase Rolison has managed to grab quite a lot of fans as she has more than 65k followers on Instagram.
You Might Like: Whi is Jacelyn Reeve's Husband? She Previously Had An Affair With Hollywood Actor Clint
She's done low profile photoshoots and other ads and events, but she's still few steps away in making her career in the industry.
Chase Anela Rolison with her mother, Tonnie Watkins
Back in September 2016, she posted a picture of her with famous rapper both smiling and looking pretty cozy which raised eyebrows of many thinking they might be dating! But it turns out she's just a huge fan of Canadian rapper, and she had done a stage performance with him a year ago.
A post shared by C H A S E (@chaserolison) on Sep 8, 2016 at 12:37am PDT
Chase mother, Tonnie was the member of Billboard-topping girl-group band TLC for which she's won four Grammy Awards. Tonnie married the then hit rapper Mack 10 on August 19, 2000, and soon after two months, they gave birth to Chase.
Tonnie with her former husband Mack 10 attending at the Source Hip-Hop Music Awards held at the Pasadena Civic Center August 22, 2000, in Pasadena, CA.
However, after four years of togetherness, Tonnie filed for divorce, alleging the rapper of abuse. She got full custody of Chase, and they moved to Los Angeles and settled there.
You Might Like: Michael Marino Is Living with his Wife Cassandra Marino, Know about their Married Life and Children
Chase now has a 1-year-old adopted brother named Chance. All in all, we wish her best wishes for her future endeavors and hope she makes it soon in the industry.
Chase Anela Rolison; Quick Facts
- Born (October 20, 2000) and raised in New York, Chase Anela Rolison is a rising actress and model.
- Famous for being the daughter of popular rappers, Tionnie Watkins and Mack 10.
- She was born prematurely, which made her health condition sensitive.
- Her parents got divorced when she was just 4.
- She portrayed the young version of her mother, Tionnie in 2013, documentary, CrazySexyCool: The TLC story.
- She has an adopted brother who's famous with his name 'District21music' and has released the first song in Itunes.
- Hasn't met her father for many years.
- Her mother got the restraining order from Mack 10, accusing him of physical and mental abuse.
- Her birth sign is Libra.