Cher Lloyd is happily married to her hairdresser boyfriend back in November 2013. She shared the moment among her fans via Instagram post.
English singer, rapper, and model Cher Lloyd debuted her first solo album 'Swagger Jagger' in July 2011 and successfully entered the UK Singles Chart.
While many of her fans especially men were dreaming about her, she surprised her fans by commencing her married life with her boyfriend of two years, hairdresser Craig Monk.
Singer Cher Lloyd Married Hairdresser Boyfriend Craig Monk Back in 2013
Cher amazed her followers by sharing an Instagram image of her wedding with her boyfriend Craig in 2013.
She was engaged in 2011 and surprised all of us when she shared an image of her wedding.
Cher and Monk looking awesome in their Wedding pic, Source: Daily Mail
Her rep confirmed the event to MailOnline,
'Cher and Craig are married but all other details are private.'
The 29-year-old starlet looked gorgeous in a white strapless gown; a simple neckpiece with a large bouquet of roses.
Similarly, Craig also looked stunning in a black suit with a single rose on the lapel.
Cher walking with her husband Craig, Source: Pinterest
Cheryl Cole who mentored her in The X Factor in the year 2010 was among the ones who congratulated the wonderful couple for their life ahead with a Twitter post:
'Wow!! Heard your good news. Congratulations @CherLloyd I hope you have many more happy years and memories to come. Cheryl x.'
One fascinating thing that is to be noted is, Cher had her wedding ring finger with a heart-shaped tattoo that simply explains her love and affection for her man.
The Wedding Ring and, Heart-Shaped Tattoo of the Gorgeous Singer, Source: Perez Hilton
According to some sources, the pair first encountered each other back in April 2011 when Craig fitted her hair extensions at the Four Salon.
When she was asked about her decision to tie the knot at an early age, she explained,
'People are negative no matter what you do. People are always going to say, "She's too young!".'
"I'm from a Gypsy background! I'm meant to be married by now. But I’m happy, really happy. I love him to pieces, more than anything in the world, but I don’t want people to take that away from me."
Here is a report about the married life of Cher Lloyd on On Demand Entertainment. So entertain yourself!!
She further addressed,
'I love Craig and he makes me happy. I know I am going to spend the rest of my life with him.'
The duo was last encountered holding hands while walking on their way into a restaurant in 2016. They seemed very happy and madly in love with each other.
Quick Facts about Cher Lloyd
- Born on 28 July 1993 in Malvern, Worcestershire to the family of Darren and Daine.
- Has three younger siblings namely Sophie, Josh, and Rosie.
- Her family is of Romani origin.
- Enrolled in Dyson Perrins High School and studied arts also attended the theater arts school Stagecoach.
- Auditioned in The X Factor singing Keri Hilson's "Turn My Swag On."
- Presented a debut studio album, Sticks + Stones on 4 November 2011 with a single debut Swagger Jagger in the same year.
- Her 'With Ur Love' was the highest-selling number-four single after Rihanna's 'Only Girl (In The World)'.
- The fourth single 'Oath' featuring American rapper Becky G, entered 73 positions on the US Billboard Hot 100.
- Came with the second studio album, Sorry I'm Late on 23 May 2014 which achieved 23 on the US Billboard.
- Released a new song 'Activated' premiered on 22 July 2016.
- Declared her agreement with a new record label on 1 May 2017.
- Revealed in an interview that she is a fan of Dolly Parton and Nicki Minaj.
- Performed in TV shows including The X Factor, Make Your Mark: Shake It Up Dance Off, The X Factor U.S., Big Time Rush, and Celebrity Juice.
- Won Teen Choice Awards in 2014 and Radio Disney Music Awards in the year 2015.
- One amazing fact about Lloyd is, she has a collection of more than 21 tattoos in her body expressing different emotions of her life.
For more updates and recent gossip about celebs visit our official page.