Jo Koy, a Filipino-American stand-up comedian, a man that cracks everyone up with his jokes. Here's something he said, “You had to die to go to the hospital. My mom cured everything with Vicks Vaporub.”
Jokes aside, did you know Jo Koy got engaged to his girlfriend, Amy Bray some months back. Yes, he did and is happily living with his fiancé but what about his past marriage and affairs. To know more about his personal life stick with us.
Jo Koy Current Relationship
The 48-year-old stand-up comic is possibly single at the moment. In fact, he is still in good relation with ex-wife Amy for the sake of their son.
Apart from that, the actor is spending quality time with his co-stars including Tisha Campbell. The Chelsea Lately star took a snap of himself with singer Tisha Campbell on Instagram. On September 1, the starlet came out to watch him perform live tonight.
Jo Koy's Relationship With Amy Bray: Are They Still Dating?
Jo Koy was posting several pictures on his social media with a gorgeous lady named, Amy.
But both of them never disclosed their relationship to the public. They even posted many intimate pictures together which made the fans as to who that lady is.
Finally, Jo opened up about his relationship with Amy after they got engaged on 30th April 2017, moving on from his past failed relationship. Many of their mates gave congratulations and posted pictures of them which made everything clear.
Amy is not just in love with Jo but also she has a great bonding with his son from the previous affair.
As of now, the duo is happy together and are yet to make plans for their marriage. We hope to soon hear the announcement of their marriage.
It's been more than a year since the couple got engaged but they haven't shown a sign of getting married anytime soon. They are sure planning to surprise all of us.
It's been much time that Jo Koy has not posted a single image with Bray. The thing has made everyone speculate whether the two are still dating each other or have moved on separate ways.
Past affairs of Jo Koy
Jo was married to a lady named, Angie King a.k.a mother. king on her Instagram.
When they were together, the couple welcomed a child on 21st April 2003 and named him Joseph. However, their relationship ended in a divorce.
Jo always posted several pictures with his son but never disclosed any information about his ex-wife. In addition, he even did not take her name in any place rather addressed her as ‘’ex-wife’’, "mother of my son" and many other.
Also, see; Jarrod Dyson, is dating or Married? Know about his Affairs and Relationship here
In a statement which he passed to her on Valentine’s day also did not include her name,
"I am so thankful for the mother of my son. She’s given me the most important person in my life – my son. I thank her for taking good care of him while I’m away and on the road, being a good mom to him and friend to me.’’
Though Koy and his wife are not together today they equally care about their son and were always there for him. Joseph also loves both his parents.
This shows that their child is everything for them and have great bonding.
Jo Koy's Dating Rumors
After Jo got separated from his wife, he was spotted with several ladies in many places. Among those, he was rumored to be dating an American actress, Tia Carrera.
Both of them were spotted in many events and places together which made their relationship suspicious. However, they both never disclosed any information regarding their dating life so, it remained to be a buzz only.
Jo and Tia in the premiere of 'Footloose' held at the Regency Village Theatre.
Furthermore, there was also a rumor about him being gay which was totally a false rumor as he was involved in relationships with woman and also has a child which proved that he is a straight man, not gay or anything else.
Jo despite such rumors never lost his confidence and always kept on building his career.
Jo Koy: Quick Facts
Jo posing for a click.
- Born as Joseph Glenn Herbert on 2nd June 1971 in Tacoma, Washington, the United States.
- Son of Josie Harrison.
- Is an Americana and belongs to Filipino and European-American descent.
- Stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches.
- Gemini is his birth sign.
- Raised along with his siblings, Rowena Cook, Gemma Herbert, Robert Herbert.
- Attended Spanaway Lake High School then moved to Fross High School.
- Was a drop-out student from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- His grandmother encourages him to build his career in comedy and acting.
- In 1994, began his career as a stand-up comedian.
- Started earning from the regular shows at MGM Grand Hotel and also being a part of the show, Catch a Rising Star.
- He's one of the successful show was with the TV host, Michael Yo.
- Also involved in charity works like Hilarity For Charity and others.
- Donated amount from his show for The Children’s Hospital of Orange Country.
- Has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
- Joy is back with more laughter in 'Jo Koy: Comin' In Hot.'
- His height is 5 feet 11 inches.
You May Like Marriedwiki.com/article for interesting Gossips and News!!!