Beautiful Irish actress Saoirse Ronan who recently received SAG award nominations and might win an Oscar 2018 for her performance in the movie Lady Bird gushed about her dating life in The Ellen Show.
During her appearance on The Ellen Show, Ronan revealed why she hasn't been dating anyone and opened up about her love life.
Saoirse Ronan's Current Relationship Status: "I Don’t Know How To Date"
The gorgeous Loving Vincent actress appeared as a guest on the Ellen Show on 18th January promoting her new movie Lady Bird. We all the know Ellen and her curiosity regarding celebrities' love life, so she asked Saoirse about her current dating life.
"I don’t know how to date. I don’t date. I’m not into the whole ‘Let’s go out to dinner.’ I wouldn’t know what to do!"
Ellen again asked: "You haven’t really dated yet?"
To which Ronan replied:
"That makes me sound like I’ve never…… Ellen: “Have you?"
"I don’t date. I’m not into the whole, ‘let’s go out for dinner.’ I don’t even know how to talk about it."
The Irish star also confessed that she'd be confused when someone will ask her for a dinner date. Then, Saoirse played 'Who'd You Rather?' a regular feature on the show where the celebrity guest has to choose between the two famous people.
Saoirse Ronan's Appearance In SAG Awards; Will She Win An Oscar 2018?
The Lady Bird actress will undoubtedly give a tough competition in this year's female actor category. She recently appeared on the 24th Screen Actors Guild Awards which took place in LA on Sunday night.
Sleeveless and strapless attires often dominate the red carpets, but Saoirse made a powerful impact at the 2018 SAGS wearing a long-sleeved, floor-length silk gown by Louis Vuitton.
The 23-year-old actress looked stunning in the fitted baby pink gown with silver trim. She received the SAG award nomination for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role for Lady Bird.
Moreover, she's also a genuine Oscar competitor for her role in Greta Gerwig's Lady Bird. The Golden Globe Award-winning actress stands a real chance of victory in the Oscars which will be held on 4th March 2018.
The Oscar nominations will be announced on Tuesday afternoon 23rd January.
Saoirse Ronan; Quick Facts
- Born on 12 April 1994 in The Bronx, New York.
- The birth sign is Aries.
- Stands at the height of 5.51 feet (1.68m).
- She's the only child of Irish parents, Monica (née Brennan) and Paul Ronan.
- The family shifted to Dublin, Ireland when Ronan was just three years of age.
- She attended a local school and later home-schooled by a private tutor.
- She made her debut on RTE in a drama series The Clinic in 2003.
- She was featured in Forbes's "30 Under 30" list and Time's "Next Generation Leaders" list in 2016.
- Debuted in a romantic comedy movie I Could Never Be Your Woman in 2007.
- Achieved a break in her career in Atonement (2007) and received the Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress.
- She has an estimated net worth of about $2.5 million.