Damien Molony, one of the recognizable faces in TV industry went through lots of ups and downs in his career. Molony started his career from the bottom and now he is one of the successful actors on TV.
With the prestigious award SFX for Best Male Actor, he is one of the few actors who love to share their professional work to the world but often hides his personal life.
So, is the handsome actor dating someone and if yes who is his girlfriend? Let find out!!!!
Damien Molony And His personal affairs
After appearing in the movies like Devil you know, Ripper Street and Suspects and this Irish actor came in fame from Being Human. Like a say before you big, you go small, likewise, before entering to film industry
Like we say before you big, you go small, likewise, before entering to film industry, Damien acted in the theater for many years.
When you surf the internet you will hardly find any information about this actor. Molony, 34 has no past records of himself dating with his co-stars nor any girlfriend.
Either he is actually single or is hiding his relationships from the world to stay away from the unnecessary media buzz.
While rolling down Molony's Instagram, we found few handful of pictures of him with his female co-star. But not a clue about his relationships.
So why he hides his personal life away from social media? Maybe he doesn't want his personal life and career affect by any controversies. Molony is probably single for now.
Damien Molony's TV career
Damien Molony, before making his debut on the TV screen, he acted in many theaters earning himself many awards. Daniel cast as Hal in the series 'Being Human' gave him his first TV appearance.
Damien Molony at a show "Crashing"
Damien's television slate grew when Damien landed on a role Detective Constable of Victorian BBC show Ripper Street in series 2.
Damien Molony with his co-stars at Tiger Raid
Source: Watch Reading
Damien Molony keeps himself busy with his works. Recently Molony is working on a Channel 4's new TV series named Crashing.
In an interview, he says the character he played in Being Human is not too dissimilar to his character on Crashing.
Quick facts about Damien Molony
Source: Famous Birthday
- Born on Feb 21, 1984, Damien grew up in Johnston Bridge, Ireland.
- Damien graduated from the Drama Center London in 2011 and soon co-starred in a play Tis Pity She's a Whore which was directed by Jonathan Mundy.
- Molony before getting into TV shows, he acted in theaters on plays like Riders to Sea and A Vampire Story.
- He made his TV Debut as Hal in a series named 'Being Human" which aired for three seasons.
- For his remarkable performance in the Being Human as Hal, he got awarded with the SFX as Best Actor in 2013.
- Damien is donating blood since 2012 after someone close to him needed when was diagnosed with cancer. Since then Damien is raising awareness campaign of blood donation and to motivate people to be a donor.
- His net worth is estimated to be $6 million.