The two spread break up rumors last year when they stopped sharing Instagram posts together. Things went clear when Ross posted photos of his new girlfriend on Valentine's Day. It's time to know whether Tiffany Trump is single at present or dating someone secretly.
Tiffany Trump's Current Life; Dating Someone Or Single
There have been several dramatic changes in the life of Tiffany Trump over past few years.
Trump reportedly broke up with her ex-boyfriend Ross Mechanic after 2 years of dating.
People started speculating their break up since 13 July 2017; the time she stopped posting photos with Mechanic on Instagram.
She's busy hanging out with friends and family these days. President Donald Trump's youngest daughter has not spoken about her current relationship status and she's most probably single at present.
Being a daughter of such a powerful man in the world isn't that easy. Still, we wish to see her in a new love life soon.
Tiffany Trump's Dating Life with Ross Mechanic
Trump first met Mechanic as undergraduates at the University of Pennsylvania. They started posting a number of images of themselves at parties and events in October 2015.
The duo even enjoyed an exotic trip to Europe in July but things changed just two months later.
The couple seemed so lovely together that none of their fans thought they would ever fall apart.
They didn't even post photos together since their trip abroad in July.
Well, things became crystal clear when Mechanic made his new love Instagram official. He shared a photo via Instagram kissing his new girlfriend in February 2018.
Ross uploaded several images with his new love named Carly Berns cuddling in an elevator mirror at the Freehand Hotel in New York City.
Most importantly, Trump hasn't yet deleted her Instagram posts with her former love. Is there anything making her difficult to move on in her new life?
Let's wait and watch what goes next!
Tiffany Trump: Quick Facts
- Born on 13 October 1993 in West Palm Beach, Florida; the only child of Donald Trump with his second wife, Marla Maples.
- Her birth sign is Libra.
- She is of American Nationality; belongs to white ethnicity.
- She studied at Viewpoint School in Calabasas, California.
- She received a Bachelor's of Arts from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Recently, she is studying at Georgetown Law School.
- In 2011, she released her single called 'Like a Bird'.
- She became the member of the First Family of the United States in January 2017.
- She worked as an intern at Vogue; also modeled on 2016's Andrew Warren fashion show during New York Fashion Week.
- She was declared the "rich kids of Instagram" by the New York Post.
- She has an estimated net worth of about $10 million.