Danish actress Connie Nielsen is still single and not dating anyone, has two children from previous relationships, no divorce.
Most of you who don't know Connie Nielsen is, she's the gorgeous Danish actress famous for her bold and beautiful roles in movies like The Devil's Advocate, Gladiator, Mission to Mars and much more.
This ageless beauty is coming back on the screen with her new superhero movie Wonder Woman where she portrays the role of a fictional superhero Hippolyta alongside actors, Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Robin Wright and Danny Huston.
But the major fact, everyone wants to know is whether the stunning actress is single or dating someone. So, is she in a relationship? It's time to find that out right here!
Wonder Woman starlet Connie Nielsen is still single and has not been married
The talented and versatile Danish actress, Connie Nielsen lights the screens on fire every time, with her power-packed performance and brilliant acting.
And it's evident that she's long line of men wanting to be with her, but Nielson has chosen to remain single for now.
Gorgeous actress Connie Nielsen is single | Source: Film Reference
She's not been linked with any actor or men recently and she looks super focused on her career rather than dating and relationships.
Also, she's not been married but once dated the hit band, Metallica's drummer Lars Ulrich for eight long years. The pair started their relationship in 2004 but ended it in early 2012, citing, 'irreconcilable differences."
Actress Connie Nielsen and boyfriend musician Lars Ulrich attend a special screening of Miramax's 'The Great Raid' at The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum August 10, 2005, in New York City | Source: Zimbio
Prior dating Lars, she used to date a mystery man back in 1980's but split shortly with whom she has a son.
Connie Nielsen Raising Two Boys
Although she is not married, Connie Neilsen is a proud mother of two handsome boys. Her elder son, Sebastian Sartor was born on 27 November 1989, and the identity of his father remains a mystery.
(L-R)- Connie's elder son Sebastian, Connie with younger son Bryce, ex-partner Lars Ulrich with his other two sons at 24th annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony arrivals | Source: Zimbio
She has another son with her ex-partner Lars, named Bryce Thadeus Ulrich-Neilson born on 21 May 2007 in San Francisco.
Sebastian Sartor is now a hip-hop producer famous for the hit rap song King Push.
In conclusion, we can say that Connie is currently living a blissful family life.
Connie Nielsen; Quick facts
- Connie Inge-Lise Niesel was born in Frederikshavn, Denmark, a small village of Elling.
- Her zodiac sign is cancer.
- She has a height of 5ft 8in (1.78m).
- She grew up in a middle-class family in which her father, Bent Nielsen was a bus driver and mother was an insurance clerk.
- Her mother used to do acting and musical reviews who became an inspiration for Connie's dream of acting.
- When she was 18, she traveled to Paris where she worked as a model and actress.
- She was raised as a Mormon ( a Latter Day Saint).
- She got to learn acting when she moved to a drama school in Rome and started living there for several years.
- Her first feature film was a French movie Par où t'es rentré ? On t'a pas vu sortir released in 1984.
- Connie got her major break in Hollywood through her movie The Devil's Advocate. with co-stars Al Pacino and Keanu Reeves.
- Her critically acclaimed movies include Permanent Midnight, Rushmore, Soldier, Gladiator, Mission to Mars, One Hour Photo, The Hunted, A Shine of Rainbows and so on.
- In 2006, she was nominated Best Actress at European Film Awards and now she's all set to star as the powerful fictional character, Queen Hippolyta in 2017's movie Wonder Woman.