Former NBA player and ESPN analyst Jalen Rose has made his name in basketball since many years in past. He's one of the celebrated stars who's played for six NBA team in his entire career.
The former American professional basketball player and the current ESPN's sports analyst Jalen Rose does not end an introduction. The co-founder of the Jalen Rose Leadership Academy has achieved a lot in his career.
Jalen is rumored to be in a relationship with ESPN First Take's host Molly Qerim. Though the couple has not confirmed their relationship, they are assumed to be together for a few years now. What is the actual truth? Are they dating or is it just a false alarm? Find out here!!!
Jalen Rose Is Rumored To Be Dating Sports Anchor Molly Qerim: Is It True?
It seems that NBA Countdown analyst Jalen Rose is currently in a relationship with wonderful television host Molly. It is obvious that they met while working at the ESPN.
The 44-year-old star though has not talked about his relationship with Molly their chemistry is quite visible.
Jalen Rose with his rumored girlfriend, Molly Qerim
Source: The Big Lead
Let us not forget about their Twitter posts which adds more fuel to their romance rumors.
Here's one of the recent Twitter posts:
Molly, who's been the permanent host of ESPN's First Take revealed about her dating life during an ESPN online chat 2009.
"I am not married and do not have a bf. I’m not dating anyone until I get my career where I want it to be. My full focus is on that."
Well, she is now an established journalist, and according to her words, she is now ready for the committed relationship. So, is the man of her dreams Jalen Rose? Is the couple serious about each other? Only time will tell!!!!
Jalen Rose Is A Father Of A Baby Girl
Jalen is one of those celebrities who do not prefer sharing much about his private life which is why you might not know this, but Jalen is a dad of a beautiful daughter Mariah Rose. But who's the mother of the baby girl? Was Jalen married to someone?
As per some sources, Alexandra Rose is the former wife of Jalen and also the mother of Mariah, but the news has not been confirmed yet. He was also linked with Mauri Goens and Krissy Terry in the past.
Jalen Rose; Quick Facts
- He was born on 30 January 1973 in Detroit, Michigan.
- The birth sign is Aquarius.
- Has a height of 6.6 feet (2.03m).
- His biological father Jimmy Walker died in July 2007 of lung cancer.
- He never met his biological father in his life.
- Attended the Southwestern High School in Detroit.
- Also studied at the University of Michigan.
- Played for six different NBA teams after his senior season at Michigan.
- He is the co-founder of the Jalen Rose Leadership Academy.
- He was one of the members of the University of Michigan Wolverines "Fab Five" with Ray Jackson, Jimmy King, Jowan Howard, and Chris Webber.
- Was praised for the Professional Basketball Writers Association Magic Johnson Award in 2003.
- Has an estimated net worth of about $33 million as of 2017.
Quick Facts: Molly Qerim
Source: Into The Gloss
- She was born on March 31, 1984, in New Haven, Connecticut.
- She holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity (half Italian and half Albanian).
- Her zodiac sign is Aries.
- She went to the University of Connecticut and graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Arts in communications. Later attended Quinnipiac University a received a master's degree in broadcast journalism.