It's the 11th anniversary for the singer-actor couple. Wow!...Can't believe it's been over 10-years since Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman tie the knot back in 2006.
Keith took to Instagram and shared an adorable snap of him with his better half for life. Both of them are an inspiration as a pair and people want to lead on their footstep.
Today let's a take a look back at how it all began, and how they spend 11-years of their lives together without any problem.
Keith Urban & Nicole Kidman-Ideal Couple
Keith is a renowned country musician who hails from New Zealand. He first met the beautiful Australian blonde actress in 2005 and as soon as he laid his eyes on her, he knew she'll be the one.
Keith and Nicole attending a Music Award function in the United States, Source: Daily Mail
At the time, Nicole was dating stars like Lenny Kravitz and Robbie Williams. She was previously married to Hollywood actor Tom Cruise in 1990 and later divorced him in 2001.
Keith and Nicole started dating in late 2005 and eventually tied the knot on June 25, 2006. The pair got hitched in a low-profile wedding held at St. Patrick’s Estate in Manly, Sydney.
Keith and Nicole married in 2006 at a nuptial ceremony held in a small island in Northern Australia,
Source: E! Online
And it has been 11-years since that fateful night at a small cozy island where they exchanged vows to stay together in love, cherish, and support.
Keith Urban Uploaded Adorable Snaps to mark 11th Wedding Anniversary
As a star of his fans, Keith sure knows how to keep his followers happy. The Australian-American musician uploaded a series of cute snaps with his better half.
In the picture, the Oscar-winning actress is wrapping arms around her husband as he takes selfies. To top it all off, Keith added a beautiful caption to shower affection to his loved one.
Many of his fans flooded the comment section with best wishes and congratulation to the duo. The pair will be celebrating this auspicious occasion with their two beautiful children.
Nicole and Keith share two beautiful daughters, In the picture, Nicole with Faith and Keith picking up Sunday,
Source: Daily Mail
They share two angelic daughters, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban, born July 7, 2008, and Faith Margaret Kidman Urban, born December 28, 2010.
Well, we wish the pair a blissful 11-years of marriage and wish to see them together for more years to come.
Quick Facts about Keith Urban
- Born on 26 October 1967, in Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand.
- Youngest son of Marianne and Robert "Bob" Urban.
- Attended Sir Edmund Hillary College in Otara.
- Learned to play guitar by his teacher, Sue McCarthy.
- Started learning acting at the local theater.
- Participated in the Australian Talent show, New Faces in 1983.
- Started making appearances in various local country music shows.
- Launched his first self-titled album in 1990.
- His album Breaking Ground-New Direction In Country Music got nominated for 1991, ARIA Awards.
- Released his first self-titled American album in 1999.
- Appeared as a coach on first season fo The Voice.
- Became the judge of the 12th season of America Idol, alongside, Randy Jackson, Mariah Carey, and Nicki Minaj.
- Won the prestigious Grammy Awards in 2006, 2008, 2010, and 2011 respectively.
- Keith has a net worth of $75 million.