The award winning British actress, Letitia Dean is currently single and not dating any of the guys after the multiple failed relationships.
The British Soap Award winning British actress, Letitia Dean is well known from the BBC soap opera, East Enders. She is one of the highest paid actresses of the series.
Well, enough about her career today let us take a look at her personal affairs. Is she dating currently after few failed relationship and a divorce? Is she planning to get married after divorcing first husband?
let us find out!!!!!!!!
Letitia Dean: Her Dating life, Affairs, and Plans to get Married after Divorcing first Husband
British actress plus singer Letitia, 50 is doing great with her professional life but is opposite when it comes to her personal life. She has not yet found the perfect one so, is single currently after multiple tragic relationships.
Women of her age group desire to settle with the family but in the context of her, she is not focusing on such things and is rather focusing on her career.
Dean heading to the club for night out, Source: Daily Mail
So, as per the evidence found, she is single in the present days' and does not have a boyfriend. Despite being single, she is enjoying her life hanging out with friends.
She was spotted on a night out with her friend, Matalie Imbruglia, an Australian-British singer plus model. We can assume that she is still not ready to get married for the second time.
Divorce with her ex-husband, Jason Pethers
Soon after the certain months of dating with an actor, Jason Pethers, the couple got engaged in 2001.
Moreover, after a year of their engagement, the pair married in September 2002 at All Saints' Church in Marylebone where Susan Tully appeared as a bridesmaid at the ceremony which is attended by most of the stars of East Enders.
A wedding picture of Letitia and Jason, Source: GEOCITIES
But something went wrong and the couple ended their five years of marriage in 2007. The reason behind their divorce is not clearly mentioned.
But it was said that Dean wanted the children from her husband desperately whereas her husband wanted to wait until he could afford all the expenses of the children.
Letitia and Jason in a function, Source: GEOCITIES.ws
However, the relationship was ended on a good note. She added,
''Separating was horrible and devastating but now we're in a good place. I've got nothing good things to say about Jason.''
Break up with her ex-boyfriend, Bowen Perrin
Age is just a number when you are in love. Letitia and her ex-boyfriend, Bowen Perrin as Bowen who was 17 years junior to her were in a relationship.
Despite the huge age difference, the ex-pair started their relationship in December 2007. They met on the set of Cinderella last Christmas.
Soon after their meeting, they dated each other. The ex-couple were really serious about their relationship and were planning to get married.
However, due to some unknown reasons, the pair separated and moved on in their own life.
As of now she is single and is focusing on her work.
Quick Facts about Letitia Dean
Dean heading to RTE Studio, Source: Digital Spy
- Born on 14th November 1967 in Wild Hill, England as Letitia Jane Dane.
- Raised by parents, Leslie and Ellie Dean along with two elder brothers named, Martin and Stephen.
- When she was of 3, she along with the family moved to Buckinghamshire village of Stock Goldington.
- Right from the early age, she with her brother used to perform the dance on stage.
- Attended Italia Conti Academy Theatre Arts.
- Joined Sylvia Young Theatre School in Marylebone, London.
- Annie, a Broadway musical at London's Victoria Palace Theatre., she began performing professionally at the age of 12.
- Appeared as a lead singer in Grease, a stage musical.
- Sang with The Young Uns, a rock group.
- Soon after that, she started appearing in the different television programs.
- In 1984, she gave an audition for the movie, The East Enders of BBC1.
- After giving the audition, the two directors of the film named, Julia Smith and Tony Holland selected her for the role of Sharon Watts.
- She appeared in the movie along with the stars Danny Dyer, Adam Woodyatt, Steve McFadden, Rita Simons and others.
- In 2004, she was offered the double salary from $170000 to $354000.
- After the East Enders, she also appeared in the different television series and theatre including The Hello Girls, Casualty, Doctors, The Bill, Drop the Dead Donkey and many others.
- Participated in the dance competition, Strictly Come Dancing in with Daren Bennett as her partner.
- Involved in the third world charity with her close friend actress, Susan Tully.
- Has an estimated net worth of $5 million.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!!!!