Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters is the only second South African winning the title after Margaret Gardiner in the year 1978. The gorgeous starlet has a long way ahead of her professional career but her loving fans are breaking their bones to grab some information about her personal life.
Congratulations Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters; Miss universe 2017. She is the second South African to win the title after Margaret Gardiner in the year 1978.
She earned the title defeating the rest of 91 contestants. The gorgeous starlet has already made millions of fans and they are now curious to know about her personal life. So is she dating someone? Who is her boyfriend? Know her in details!!!!
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters- Meet The Winner Of Miss Universe Title 2017
92 women from across the world participated the glamorous event 'Miss Universe 2017'. The annual competition was held on 26 November at The Axis at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas.
The 22-year-old business management graduate beat all other contestants to the title with Miss Jamaica Davina Bennett winning the second runner-up and Miss Colombia Laura Gonzalez the runner-up titles.
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters proudly a South African
Miss Universe 2016 Iris Mittenaere from France seemed very happy crowning the glamorous diva during the event.
Demi competed in a number of categories including swimsuit, evening gown and a question-and-answer period and marked the best in every section.
The top five from selected; South Africa, Venezuela, Thailand, Jamaica, and Colombia were challenged with a series of questions from sexual harassment to the disadvantages of social media.
And, at last, the final three were questioned about the quality they are most proud of.
The show hosted by Steve Harvey and Ashley Graham was totally wowed by Demi with all her beauty, brain and charisma. When Harvey was presented with the name of winner, he joked with the contestants saying,
"Be afraid. Be very afraid."
Let's congratulate the star all again!
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters's Current Dating Life
The South African beauty queen is active on her social sites. Her Twitter account is all flooded with best wishes and compliments. Same way, the diva expressed her gratitude for all support and love she achieved throughout the journey.
The grand success is thoroughly followed by a series of speculations about her dating life but she has not given a hint about her relationships.
She is assumed to be single these days. Maybe she is not focusing on the relationship right now as she has just started her career.
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters; Quick Facts
Source: Getty Images
- She was born on 28 June 1995 in Sedgefield, South Africa.
- Has 'four parents' as both her mom and dad remarried.
- She has a half-sister who is disabled; who is the greatest source of motivation in Nei-Peters' life.
- Completed graduation from North-West University in Business Management.
- Can fluently speak English and African language.
- She's interested in making handmade cards and scrapbooking. Additionally, she enjoys runs, hiking, and road races.
- Initiated her career participating in the Miss South Africa 2017.
- After winning the competition she was closened to represent South Africa in both Miss World 2017 and Miss Universe 2017.
- South Africa's grabbed the title of Miss Universe for the second time. Margaret Gardiner won the title in the year 1978.
- Has an amazing slender body standing at a height of 5.6 feet (1.71m).