Rob Dyrdek is one of the prominent faces in the entertainment industry as he's a well-known American reality TV star. He's not only a reality star but also a professional skateboarder, actor, and entrepreneur.
The funny and funky host is also a loving husband and a father as he is happily married to his stunning wife Bryiana Noelle Flores and shares a beautiful son together.
So, today let's take a moment to know more about Rob and his precious family up close and personal.
Ridiculousness host Robert Dyrdek is counting blessings year after year with wife Bryiana Noelle Flores
Rob Dyrdek is happily married to wife Bryiana Noelle since 2015. The pair tied knots in a lavish wedding back in September 2015, inviting all the close friends including Rob's co-star Chris Pfaff and other special guests.
Before tying the knots, the adorable couple got engaged at Disney land in April that same year. They were attending the Aladdin Show at the resort when Rob proposed his long time girlfriend Bryiana riding on an elephant onto the stage and she totally said yes!
"Bryiana Noelle Flores will you marry me?" pic.twitter.com/fol30uaCzr— Rob Dyrdek (@robdyrdek) April 25, 2015
To celebrate their big event, the pair went on a vacation enjoying the scenic Carribean Sea and Rob posted a picture of his fiance's ring on his Twitter, with the caption,
No Better way to celebrate enjoying the beautiful crystal blue waters of the Carribean.
No better way to celebrate then enjoying the beautiful crystal blue waters of the Caribbeanpic.twitter.com/QgNUM8fi5P— Rob Dyrdek (@robdyrdek) April 27, 2015
The 26-year-old Bryiana is a model and clothing designer who became popular after appearing in Play Boy magazine as the Playmate of the Month and she's also won a beauty pageant from Los Banos, California.
Ever since the happy couple has remained together and is going strong together without any divorce or affair rumors.
The wonderful couple blessed with a baby boy
Just last year on September 11, 2016, Rob and Bryiana welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Kodah Dash Dyrdek. Both were incredibly happy to start an exciting chapter of their life and be a perfect family.
Rob took the news to Instagram and posted pictures of the baby thanking everyone.
The proud parents, Rob and Bryiana spend loads of time with their son and often post pictures of them together with their baby. We wish the happy family forever happiness and togetherness.
Quick facts about Rob Dyrdek
- Born and raised in Kettering, Ohio, U.S., Rob Dyrdek is the famous actor, reality TV star and professional skateboarder.
- His father Gene and mother Patty Dyrdek supported Rob to be involved in sports since childhood and he learned skateboarding at the age of 11.
- He dropped high school at the age of 16 and moved to Southern California to continue his professional skate career.
- Later in 1995, he began to skateboard for Droors Clothing (now DC shoes) and worked there for almost 10 years.
- His acting career starred in MTV reality series, Rob & Big alongside his cousin who also happened to be his bodyguard and best friend, Christopher Boykin.
- After that, Rob featured in a number of reality series including Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, Punk'd and Ridiculousness in which he currently hosts.
- He has set 21 separate Guinness World Records for skateboarding as part of his former show Rob & Big.
- He is the founder of the Street League Skateboarding (SLS).
Keep following our page for more recent updates and gossips and don't forget to have a wonderful day!!