Natalie Maines filing for divorce from Husband of 17-years; See the reason and all the exclusive details here, Also, see Adrian Pasdar Career and Net Worth
In Hollywood, we rarely get to see marriages which last forever or for many decades. Nowadays, we can see various celeb couple going their separate ways after a mere month or even weeks of marriage.
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries marriage is a prime example of it. It pains our heart to say, Natalie Maines filed for divorce from her husband of 17-years, Adrian Pasdar.
Let's see how it happened and find all the details regarding the divorce.
Natalie Maines and Adrian Pasdar-Divorce After 17-Years
A relationship can become overwhelming when two people forget about communicating. Due to this, various problems start to dwell in their marriage life.
Natalie and Adrian filed for divorce due to irreconcilable differences, Source: Famous Fix
Although, Natalie and Adrian are still hiding the real reason for their marriage. According to their representative,
"The issue remains 'a private family matter,' and will not comment on it further."
But according to many sources, the pair called it quits due to various ongoing problems in their marriage. The actress stated irreconcilable differences as the main reason for their divorce.
The pair wed in 2000 after meeting through a mutual friend, Source: Monday Monday Network
The couple who wed on June 24, 2000, in Las Vegas, A Little White Wedding Chapel, after meeting in 1999, at their friend, Charlie Robison wedding.
Ironically, both of them serves as the bridesmaids and groomsman for the Charlie and his wife. The news of their divorce shocked many people as both of them recently celebrated their 17th wedding anniversary.
Children Between the Duo
Their family wouldn't be complete without their two children. They are a proud parent of two children and according to the divorce papers, the pair is asking for their joint custody.
The pair shares two sons between each other, Source: NY Daily News
They share two sons, Jackson Slade, born March 15, 2001, and Beckett Finn Pasdar, born July 14, 2004. Both of them will continue to take care of their two boys together in mutual respect.
The decision to divorce is a mutual one and both of them talked before taking the big decision. In this difficult time, we give them all of our support and hope it ends without any problems.
Quick Facts about Adrian Pasdar
- Born on April 30, 1965, in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States.
- Son of Homayoon Pasdar and Rosemarie.
- Belongs to Iranian-American ancestry.
- Graduated from Newton Senior High School.
- He received a football scholarship at the University of Florida.
- He turned attention towards drama and acting during his college days.
- He took an odd job at People's Light and Theatre Company.
- Debuted in the critically acclaimed movie, Top Gun, alongside, Tom Cruise.
- Won 2009-Academy of Science Fiction, 2000: AngelCiti Film Festival: Audience Award, and Humanitarian Award of Inspiration in 2009.
- His net worth is 10 million dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.