Natalie Maines filing for divorce from Husband of 17 years; See the reason and all the complete details here; also, see Adrian Pasdar's Career and Net Worth.
In Hollywood, we rarely see marriages that last forever or for many decades. Nowadays, we can see various celeb couple going their separate ways after a mere month or even weeks of marriage.
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries marriage is a prime example of it. It pains our hearts to say Natalie Maines filed for divorce from her husband of 17 years, Adrian Pasdar.
Let's see how it happened and find out all the details regarding the divorce.
Natalie Maines and Adrian Pasdar-Divorce After 17-Years
A relationship can become overwhelming when two people forget about communicating. Due to this, various problems start to dwell in their marriage life.
Natalie and Adrian filed for divorce due to irreconcilable differences, Source: Famous Fix.
Although Natalie and Adrian are still hiding the real reason for their marriage. According to their representative,
"The issue remains 'a private family matter,' and will not comment on it further."
But according to many sources, the pair called it quits due to various ongoing problems in their marriage. The actress stated irreconcilable differences as the main reason for their divorce.
The pair wed in 2000 after meeting with a mutual friend, Source: Monday Network.
The couple wed on June 24, 2000, in Las Vegas, A Little White Wedding Chapel, after meeting in 1999 at their friend Charlie Robison's wedding.
Ironically, both serve as the bridesmaids and groomsmen for Charlie and his wife. The divorce news shocked many people as they recently celebrated their 17th wedding anniversary.
Children Between the Duo
Their family wouldn't be complete without their two children. They are a proud parent of two children, and according to the divorce papers, the pair is asking for joint custody.
The pair shares two sons with each other, Source: NY Daily News
They share two sons, Jackson Slade, born March 15, 2001, and Beckett Finn Pasdar, born July 14, 2004. They will continue to care for their two boys in mutual respect.
The decision to divorce is a mutual one, both of them talked before making the big decision. In this challenging time, we give them all of our support and hope it ends without any problems.
Quick Facts about Adrian Pasdar
- Born on April 30, 1965, in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States.
- Son of Homayoon Pasdar and Rosemarie.
- Belongs to Iranian-American ancestry.
- Graduated from Newton Senior High School.
- He received a football scholarship at the University of Florida.
- He turned his attention toward drama and acting during his college days.
- He took an odd job at People's Light and Theatre Company.
- She debuted in the critically acclaimed movie Top Gun alongside Tom Cruise.
- Won 2009-Academy of Science Fiction, 2000: AngelCiti Film Festival: Audience Award, and Humanitarian Award of Inspiration in 2009.
- His net worth is $5 million.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, follow our website Married Wiki.