The first season of television crime series, The People v. O.J. Simpson: An American Crime Story left many fans curious about former NFL star O.J Simpson's murder case of his wife Nicole Brown and her boyfriend Ron Goldman.
Although the incident rose several discussions and cases, many talking about the years-long trial, their children Sydney Brooke Simpson and Justin Ryan Simpson Ron Goldman have not spoken a word about the loss of their mother.
While it has been over 24 years of Brown's murder, their daughter Sydney has managed to keep herself far from the controversy and limelight. No doubt fans are curious about what she's up to these days.
O. J. Simpson's Daughter Sydney Brooke Simpson's Dating Life: Rumored To Be Dating City Council candidate Robert Blackmon
As per some online sources, Sydney Brooke Simpson is in a romantic relationship with Robert Blackmon who is a City Council candidate.
The pair has been rumored to be dating since last year. Daily Mail too reported the duo to be dating. Blackmon stated how Sydney is staying strong despite such mishap. Talking to Daily Mail 2017, Blackmon said:
'She's been selflessly supporting me and not worried about herself. The entire Simpson family are great people. They've been great friends to me.'
But as the rumor swirled like a wildfire, Blackmon spoke up and denied dating Simpson, revealing they are just good friends. Talking about his relationship with Simpson, he said to the media:
"No comment. She's a good friend of mine, but we're not dating."
Despite her father's fame, Simpson is living under the radar. She rarely makes any public appearance and also has been inactive in social media.
Simpson made her last public appearance in March 2016 when she was spotted taking her dog for a walk outside his home in St Petersburg, Florida. As per source, Simoson spends most of her time inside her house alongside her three dogs as company. Furthermore, Simpson also owns a business, Simspy LLC in St Peterburg and been busy in her business since 2014.
Sydney Brooke Simpson's Family Details
Despite living a private life, Simpson is always in the limelight due to her father, O.J Simpson he being the former National Football League (NFL) legend. She is the daughter of Simpson's second former wife, late Nicole Brown Simpson.
Her parents tied the knot in February 1985 after the months-long affair and welcomed Sydney in 1985. Later in 1988 her brother, Justin Ryan Simpson, who born.
Simpson was only eight years old when her mother Brown was murdered on June 12, 1994, along with her lover Ronald Goldman. At the time, they were found dead outside of Browns's home in Brentwood, California and O.J Simpson was charged with the murders.
The NFL star was arrested and prosecuted at the time as a suspect in Brown's murder, but later he was found not guilty and was not convicted of murder.
Sydney Brooke Simpson: Quick Facts
- Sydney Brooke Simpson was born on October 17, 1985, in the United States.
- She attended Gulliver Academy and Boston University. He also went the University’s College of Arts and Science from where he received a BA degree in Sociology.
- Simpson's births sign is Libra.
- Her parents O.J Simpson and Nicole Brown Simpson filed a divorce in February 1992, citing 'irreconcilable differences'.
- She currently resides in St. Petersburg, Florida where she's opened her own business, Simspy LLC.
- Her brother, Justin is now an established real estate agent working with Coldwell Banker Homes in Florida.
- She is not on any social media and twitter.
- Her father was released from prison on 1st October 2017 after serving 9 years behind the bars.
- As per Celebrity Net Worth, her net worth is estimated to be around $10,000 at present.