YouTuber Rachel Levin is popular from her YouTube channel RCLBeauty where she posts the videos relating beauty hacks, DIY techniques and comedy skits.
Like many other popular YouTubers including KSI, Vanoss Gaming, and Ryan Higa, Rachel also has more than 12 million subscribers on her YouTube channel and 2 million followers on her Instagram account.
Similarly, Rachel after her break up with former boyfriend Isaac Nakash is currently in a wonderful relationship again. Who is the new boyfriend? Is the couple serious about each other find out here!!!!!
Rachel Levin: Her dating life and boyfriend
The YouTube star after breaking up with her former beau Isaac is in love again. She is dating a handsome man and the lucky guy is none other than Tyler Regan.
In April 2017, she announced she is dating the handsome heartthrob. You can see their posts here....the couple looks adorable together.
They are going on several vacations at different places.
As the lovebirds look so perfect in pictures, we hope to see them as a perfect husband and wife soon in days to come.
Rachel Levin: Her Relationship with Isaac Nakash
Rachel and Isaac were once a beautiful couple. As Nakash is also a Youtuber, they had many things in common.
They maintained their relationship for so long and used to upload many videos together in Rachel's youtube channel. But the pair could not maintain their relationship and later on broke up.
It is said that the couple started dating in 2013 and were together for almost three years. Rachel tweeted about her separation on 21 November 2016.
For everyone that's been asking about my relationship. I'm sorry if this upsets you but I love you guys so much & hope you understand. pic.twitter.com/v9rb8mTDvT— Rachel Levin (@rclbeauty101) November 21, 2016
She further mentioned that the couple broke up due to some of their misunderstandings and mutually agreed for the separation.
Quick Facts about Rachel Levin
- Born on 24 February 1995 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Her father is a physician and her mother is a lawyer.
- Initiated uploading videos on YouTube when she was just 15 years of age.
- Studied at Pennsylvania State University.
- Her YouTube channel RCLBeauty101 became the fastest growing channel across the globe in August 2015.
- Her first video was related with"How to Conceal Unde Eye Dark Circles" on 15 December 2010.
- Featured on the cover of Adweek with the tagline "YouTube's Cover Girl, Beauty Vlogger Rachel Levin Heads Up Googles Cast of Video Talent".
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.