Robin Quivers; we all know her as the co-host and news anchor of the popular long-running show, "The Howard Stern Show". After working for so many years she has achieved a lot; name, fame and an amazing net worth.
Along with her wonderful career, let us also try to find out about her dating life and affair as well in today's section!!!!!
Robin Quivers: See Her Career and Net Worth
Before becoming a radio host, Robin was in United States Air Force. She initiated her professional life as a second lieutenant in the United States Air Force. After six months of her service, she was promoted to the first lieutenant in 1976.
By June 1978, she acquired the position of the Captain. A month later she was discharged and she returned back to Baltimore.
Eventually, she decided to make her career in radio and studied at Broadcasting Institute of Maryland and got her first job at WIOO with a newscasting position. Ever since, she's never looked back and she's now one of the renowned TV personalities.
Radio personality Howard Stern started his new morning show named The Howard Stern Show at WWDC in Washington, D.C.
Robin, writer Fred Norris, and executive producer Gary Dell'Ababte are the prominent staff members of the very show.
The show was developed in 1979 as a morning show at WCCC in Hartford, Connecticut.
Apart from her career as a TV host, she made a feature film in Howard Sterns' autobio graphic comedy, Private parts in 1997.
Quivers has an estimated net worth of $45 million and an annual salary of $10 million.
Robin Quivers: Her Current Relationship Status and Dating History
Robin currently resides in Manhattan, New York City. She is most probably single these days fully focused in her career.
Reportedly, she was in a relationship with her long-term boyfriend Tony from the mid-1990s until April 2007. The guy was mysteriously called "Mr. X" on the radio show.
Quivers announced her separation with the guy on the Budda the Love Sponge Show on Howard 101 on 23 April 2007.
After some months of her break, comedian Jim Florentine asked her for a date. They dated for almost a year. She declared on the radio show on 28 July 2008 that they were no more together.
Her dating history is indeed so long with some names that include Christopher Darden, Troy Roberts, and Nick Manning.
Quick Facts about Robin Quivers
- Born on 8 August 1952 in Pikesville, Maryland, United States.
- Daughter of Lula Louise Quivers, a house maker, and housekeeper, and Charles Quivers, a steelworker at Bethlehem Steel.
- Has a brother, Charles Jr, and two adopted brothers, Harry and Howard.
- Graduated from the University of Maryland with a major in nursing.
- Joined the United States Air Force in July 1975 and appointed as a second lieutenant.
- Studied at Broadcasting Institute of Maryland and also worked in a hospital.
- Worked as a reporter at WFBR with Johnny Walker.
- Was awarded the 45th NAACP I mage Awards in February 2014 for Outstanding Literary Work for her book The Vegucation of Robin: How Real Food Saved My Life.
- Underwent breast reduction surgery in 1990.
- Diagnosed with 3C endometrial cancer in the year 2013 with 100% recovery.
- Has an estimated net worth of $45 Million with yearly salary of $10 million.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.