The Bad Blood hitmaker Taylor Swift has found a new man! Since the past few months, the pop queen was under the radar with no new songs but now she's grabbing headlines all over the media with the news that she's back in the dating game.
That's right guys her new beau, British actor Joe Alwyn. The alleged couple is maintaining low key in front of the media and tabloids, but the fans are going crazy to know more about their secret relationship. Before that let's check out a short video about what Taylor's new music video means.
Taylor Swift is secretly dating British actor Joe Alwyn: The couple getting more serious
It's evident that Taylor Swift is all head over heels for her new boyfriend, handsome British hunk, Joe Alwyn. The smitten couple is secretly dating over the past few months and enjoying their low-key profile.
Neither of them has publicized their relationship in the media and we're hoping that one day they might announce their adorable love affair.
Not only this, just last weekend, Taylor Swift was spotted enjoying her morning coffee with British actor Joe Alwyn in Taylor's grand home in Nashville, England.
Sources report that Taylor was enjoying her time, looking relaxed and happy with Joe, sipping coffee and talking on the grand balcony of Taylor's Nashville home.
Taylor finally introduced Joe to her parents over the weekend, and we speculate that the couple is getting more serious in their relationship.
The 10X Grammy Award winner, Swift has a history of colorful dating life as she's dated all the hotshot actors and singers including Calvin Harris, Tom Hiddleston, Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal, John Mayer, Joe Jonas and Taylor Lautner.
The 27-year-old gorgeous singer who's always grabbing spotlights with her back to back new boyfriends and beau's is now staying under the radar.
Not only this So, does this mean, she's found the one? With her parents being involved too, are we expecting wedding bells soon? It's only a matter of time before anything happens! Fingers crossedXXXXX
Know more about Joe Alwyn
- Born and raised in Crouch End in North England Joe Alwyn is the rising British actor famous for his roles in dramas like Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk (2016), The Sense of an Ending and so on.
- Joe attended National Youth Theatre inLondon and currently studying at the University of Bristol.
- His father is a documentary filmmaker and mother is a psychotherapist and he lives with his parents in North England.
- Joe came to popularity with the news that he's dating the famous singer Taylor Swift. They have even met each other's friends and families.
- Alwyn acting and performance in Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk was much appreciated by the critics and he's established himself as one of the promising English actors.
For more latest gossips and news of the celebs, you can visit our sites.