Well, the good news is the pair is actually expecting a child; a baby boy. A big congratulation to the soon-to-be parents.
Spencer and Heide met for the first time on the set of The Hill on MTV. And the perfect husband and wife duo will soon face the new chapter of their life.
Married Life of Spencer Pratt and Heide Montag
Heidi came into the limelight after she appeared on the reality TV show The Hills in 2006 and Spencer joined the show later in 2007.
The couple started dating the same year and soon announced their engagement in May 2007.
Similarly, they tied a knot in the year 2009 during the fifth season of the very show and is reportedly very happy in their conjugal life.
However, the couple shocked their fans and media with an announcement of divorce in July 2010 showing the irreconcilable differences.
Just take a house tour with Heidi and Spencer exclusively on Entertainment Tonight; Enjoy!!
But they again reunited in September 2010 with a confession that all the drama created before was just a publicity stunt to boost up Heide's dizzy career.
The couple is actually very happy and living their wonderful conjugal life.
The Couple is Expecting a Baby Soon!
The reality couple revealed that they are expecting their first child on 12 April 2017. The former Hills Star broke into tears when she was addressed with the fact.
Spencer shared the moment with US Weekly,
"The look on her face, I can’t even describe it. She was literally glowing. I thought she was about to say she made muffins or banana bread."
"Heidi said, ‘I’m pregnant," he added and "I was like, ‘Whoa, that’s way more exciting than banana bread’."
Heidi has spent 5 complete months with a baby bump and her due date is thought to be on 19th October.
As we scanned Heidi's Instagram, we found out some of her awesome posts with a baby bump. She even wrote '5 Months' in one of her posts.
The couple seems to be celebrating their vacation with great joy and satisfaction.
"Heidi has wanted to be a mom since the day I met her. She has planned and thought about this."
He further said that their busy schedule postponed their family desire but this time they have really accomplished their plan. The couple is eager to have a baby boy.
Quick Facts about Spencer Pratt
- Born on 14 August 1983 in Los Angeles, California.
- Completed his under graduation at the University of Southern California in political science in 2013.
- Initiated his career in the year 2005 in the short reality television series The Princes of Malibu.
- Worked in The Hills on MTV in 2007 where he met his soulmate and became the intimate part of her life.
- Worked with several television stars namely Kristin Cavallari, Stephanie Pratt, Lo Bosworth, Heidi Montag, Lauren Conrad, and Witney Port.
- He left his study to pursue his career and soon enrolled in the year 2011.
- The real life couple worked together in the British version of Celebrity Big Brother in 2013-14.
- Channel 5 aired a program named Speidi: Scandal, Secrets & Surgery!; the program was especially focused on the chemistry of the very couple and their rise in the industry.
- TV Guide selected the handsome guy in 2013 in the list of 'the 60 Nastiest Villians of All Time.'
- Montag and Pratt were the houseguests on We TV's Marriage Boot Camp in 2015. However, Pratt left the show in October 2015.
- Entered the Celebrity Big Brother with wife in the year 2017 again with a bang.
Well, all in all, the couple seems very happy and excited to welcome a new member in the family. We wish them all the very best for their prosperous life ahead.
For more updates and recent gossips visit our page!!!