Three's a Crowd; Jessica Alba announced she is pregnant with a third child via Instagram.
The family of four not enough as Jessica Alba announced that they'll be welcoming the fifth member of their family. The actress shared an adorable video with her two daughters, announcing the big news.
Fans flocked on her Instagram profile to congratulate the soon-to-be mother. We're sure she is getting restless and can't wait to see her baby come to this world.
Jessica Alba-Expecting Third Child
She is famous all around the world for her everlasting beauty and exceptional acting skills. On July 17, at International Standard Time, the actress shared a random video on Instagram.
Jess and her husband, Cash are now going to become proud parents of their third child.
Source: Daily Mail
Fans were expecting some comedy video she made along with her two daughters, but as soon as they watched the video, they were joyous to hear that their favorite actress is expecting her third child.
She captioned the video,
'@cash_warren and I are officially going to be outnumbered #babyonboard #herewegoagain #blessed.'
And we're sure that in the coming months she'll be getting her hands full as taking care of a newborn is not a small matter.
Her two daughters helped their mommy in the video as they hold the number 1 and 2, according to their birth sequence, whereas Alba holds the number 3.
Jessica Alba-Happily Married and Mother of Two
She is already a proud mother of two children, Honor Marie Warren, born June 7, 2008, and Haven Garner Warren, born August 13, 2011.
Jessica shares two children, Honor and Haven.
Source: Daily Mail
She married her boyfriend of many years, Cash Warren on May 19, 2008. Earlier this year, Jessica stated in an interview that how she is evolving day by day and becoming a good parent.
“I think maybe being open and curious and trying to better myself. I don’t try to pretend like I have all the answers and I certainly don’t think I’m perfect. So when my kids say something, instead of me being so reactive, I think about how I can be better.”
So they are now officially getting bigger and after a few months, there will be five members strolling around in their house. That explains their recent 100 million dollar splurge on a seven-bedroom home in Beverly Hills.
Well, let us hope they become better parents for their third child.
The Honest Company co-founder already gave a little bit of hint of her pregnancy during her recent trip to Hawaii earlier this year and turns out, our prediction was true.
Well, we wish her all the best for the new journey and wish to see the face of her third child soon.
Their first baby boy, Hyes Alba Warren in 2017. After having three children, she was not so confident regarding her body. But as of 2019, she decided that she won't spend time on what people think of her body.
Quick facts about Jessica Alba
- She is a popular Actress and businesswoman.
- Was born on April 28, 1981, and was raised in Pomona, California to Mark David Alba and Catherine Louisa.
- Her mother has Welsh, German, Danish, French, and English ancestry.
- She suffered from various illness during her childhood including tonsillar cyst, ruptured appendix, pneumonia, and partially collapsed lungs.
- She started acting since she was 11 when she participated in an acting competition and won the grand prize.
- Later at the age of 13 starred in her first movie Champ Nowhere.
- Has appeared in several movies such as The Secret World of Alex Mack, Sin City, Into the Blue, Fantastic Four, Good Luck Chuck and so on.
- Has won several awards including Saturn Award for Best Actress on Television and Teen Choice Award.
- Co-founded The Honest Company; a company that sells household products that are non-toxic.
- Married to husband Cash Warren in 2008 and has two daughters together.
- Expecting her third child.
For more updates follow our page, marriedwiki.com!!!!!!!!