Singaporean-born American actor and musician Jackson Rathbone came in the limelight with a role of Jasper Hale in the Twilight movie series.
The 32-year-old Twilight actor married his girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi back in 2013. A year back the couple became parents of their second child.
Just scroll down to know more about the family life of the star.
Blissful Married Life of Jackson Rathbone and Sheila Hafsadi
Jackson tied a knot on 29 September 2013 with his longtime partner in crime and mother of his first child in Malibu in the month of October 2013.
The couple met for the first time during a tour with the musical band 100 Monkeys. He was working with his former band on a show and he saw Sheila working at the venue next door.
According to some sources, the wedding was accomplished with some close friends and family members.
Rathbone explained the event with PEOPLE,
"It was a magical, emotional day filled with friends, family, balloons, popcorn, magic, and even a sword swallower! We are blessed in love and life and are so very thankful for our families coming together. It was our perfect day."
'We are both spontaneous people. I wouldn’t say we are bohemian, but we are both artistic. It was one of those things. I always said I believed in love at first sight, but I never really had that feeling before.'
Blessed with Two Adorable Children
Twilight star became a father for the second time. Rathbone disclosed that they were expecting a baby in March 2016.
She gave birth to a girl child named Presley Bowie Rathbone on 31 May 2016. Rathbone shared a family picture dressed in hospital scrubs with the adorable child in June 2016.
Jackson shared his excitement on Twitter:
'Today!! Our daughter is born!! Presley Bowie Rathbone 8lbs 2oz Welcomed into the world at 8:38 am, with love & joy.'
Just a day before, the happy father shared an image of his wife with a baby bump on Instagram.
Previously they had a son together named Monroe Jackson Rathbone born on 5 July 2012.
Rathbone admitted that he's thrown himself completely into fatherhood.
Enjoy the following video with Jackson Rathbone on Wendy William's show:
He explained his excitement like this,
'One of the greatest things I could expect to be in life is a father,' Jackson told the publication after he learned Sheila was expecting. I'm very excited!'
Jackson got the inspiration of being a perfect one from his own father. He said,
"I have one of the greatest dads in the world. He's been giving me great advice."
Quick Facts about Jackson Rathbone
- Born on 14 December 1984 in Singapore to the family of Randee Lynn and Monroe Jackson Rathbone.
- Enrolled Trinity School of Midland and later at the Interlochen Arts Academy.
- After graduation, he shifted to Los Angeles to pursue his acting career.
- Was cast in Disney 411 for the first time and interviewed famous personalities including Hilary Duff.
- Played the role of Jasper Hale in Twilight, based on the best-selling novel by Stephenie Meyer. He was presented as a vampire who's unable to control his carnivorous impulses with a human.
- Shared the screen with Shemar Moore, A.J. Cook, Rachel Nichols, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Alisha Tyler in Criminal Minds in 2009.
- Some of his hit movie collections include Dread, Girlfriend, The Cleaner, No Ordinary Family, Pali Road, and Live at the Foxes Den.
- Is a board member of Little Kids Rock that especially works for promoting music in some disadvantaged U.S. public schools.
- Has a production company, PatchMo Entertainment and a record company, Happy Jack Records.
- As of 2017, Rathbone has a net worth of about $7 million.
For more updates and recent gossips visit our official page.