Victoria has always been in controversies for many years in course of her personal affairs. She was married twice and both of the relationships ended in a divorce.
By the way, she looks we will not be surprised if she is dating someone? So, is the actress actually in a relationship? Let us find out!!!
Current Relationship Status of Victoria Principal: Is She Dating Someone Secretly?
Victoria officially split from her second husband in 2006 and since then she is probably single. She has even made her social sites private and because of that, we have basically failed to trace the recent activities of Victoria.
However, it is never too late to fall in love so, we really hope for her to find someone special as soon as possible.
She has kept herself busy in selling and endorsing her skin and beauty care products named Principal Secret on QVC.
Since her times with Dallas, she appears to be as beautiful as ever and her beauty has mesmerized many of us even today.
Relationship of Victoria Principal with her ex-husbands
Principal and Harry A. Grassland tied a knot on 23 June 1985 when she was portraying the role of Pamela Barnes Ewing on the television show Dallas.
Victoria filed for a divorce from then-husband Harry A. Grassman on 25 May 2006 in the Los Angeles Superior Court. The couple was together for almost 21 years.
Harry is an outstanding Beverly Hills plastic surgeon. The pair at the moment tried a lot to maintain their differences but finally got in the state of divorce with no sign of reconciliation.
"We have had a loving relationship for over 20 years. We’ve been and remain happily married. It is outrageous to believe we would inflict injury on one another or harm each other in any way."
The reason behind the split was a domestic violence which was out in the media in 2003. Grassman got arrested and Principal was briefly hospitalized at that time.
Previously, Principal was married to writer-producer Christopher Skinner in the year 1978 but they couldn't maintain their relationship for long as they separated in 1980.
Similarly, her name was linked with many men namely Lance Rentzel, Desi Arnaz Jr., Bernard Cornfeld, Max Baer Jr., Anthony Perkins, Frank Sinatra, and Andy Gibb.
Quick Facts about Victoria Principal
- Born on 3 January 1950 in Fukuoka, Japan.
- Her grandparents were emigrants from Italy but her mother is of American descent.
- Is the elder daughter in the family with a younger sister Kim.
- An amazing fact is that she appeared 17 different schools in total and one of those is Royal Ballet School.
- Completed graduation from South Dade Senior High School in 1968 and later attended Miami-Dade Community College to study medicines.
- She began her career appearing in TV commercials at the age of five.
- When she moved to Hollywood, she had no car, money, and nothing. She worked, earned some and gave audition for the first movie in her career The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean in 1972.
- Some of her movies are The Naked Ape, Earthquake, I Will, I Will... for Now, Vigilante Force and Michael Kael vs. the World News Company.
- Performed in many TV programs like Love, American Style, Love Story, Banacek, Fantasy Island, The Night They Took Miss Beautiful, Greatest Heroes of the Bible, Pleasure Palace, Not Just Another Affair, Fridays, Blind Witness and the ever hit Dallas.
- Some cast members of the American prime time TV soap opera Dallas are Linda Gray, Charlene Tilton, Jim Davis, Patrick Duffy, Larry Hagman, Steve Kanaly, and Ken Kercheval.
- Is not only an American actress but also a businesswoman and writer with an amazing net worth of $250 million.
- Three books of Principal includes 1983's The Body Principal, 1984's The Beauty Principal and 1987's The Diet Principal.
Well, all in all, we congratulate Principal for her incredible journey in Hollywood. We also wish her all the very best for her personal and professional life in days to come.
For more latest gossips and news of the celebs, you can visit our sites.