German actress, Alicia Von Rittberg gained international fame after her role as Emma in the World War II film Fury in 2014. The actress also won Bambi Award for her appearances in the German TV series Charite.
Is Alicia von Rittberg Married? Get all the details of her Personal Life;
Alicia von Rittberg is unmarried and possibly single at the moment. The actress is always dedicated towards her work and career and that might be the reason, she always prioritizes her career over relationship and love affairs.
Von Rittberg is pretty active on Instagram and often shares her personal and professional updates with her fans and followers.
Alicia von Rittberg's Net Worth
Alicia von Rittberg is one of the aspiring German actresses who made her big at Hollywood in 2014. The actress earns around $70 thousand-$100 thousand from her screen appearances. Considering her career graph, her net worth isn't less than $500 thousand.
Don't Miss; Virginia Gardner
Von Rittberg made $222.75-$371.25 per promotional post from Instagram. Similarly, she generates a lot of dollars from her other promotional activities including brand endorsement and ad campaigns.
Alicia von Rittberg: Quick Facts
- Alicia von Rittberg was born on December 10, 1993, in Munich, Germany.
- Her birth sign is Sagittarius.
- She grew up with her three brothers.
- She holds Germany nationality and belongs to Caucasian ethnicity/race.
- Alicia attended a humanities-oriented gymnasium and started her movies career as a student since 2000.
- She completed her bachelor's degree in 2017 in corporate management and economics at Zeppelin University in Friedrichshafen.
- The actress got international fame in 2014 from the World War II film Fury.
- Von Rittberg won Bavarian TV award and Günter Rohrbach Film Award in 2013. Similarly, she awarded with Bambi Award in 2017.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches or 1.65 m tall.