Ashleigh Stewart is a talented Australian actress and songwriter who made a name for herself not just in her homeland but also in the US. She is famous for her works in television series such as Anne with an E, Take Two, Ronny Chieng: International Student, etc.
Is Actress Ashleigh Stewart Dating Anyone?
The beautiful celeb appears not to be in a relationship with anyone right now and is single right now. The "Take Two" actress is quite open about her private life and often shares pictures and videos of her activities on social media. However, there has never been mention of anyone or any posts where she has hinted lovey-dovey relationship.
As gorgeous and talented as she is, surely a lot of guys have tried their luck on her. But perhaps Ashleigh has no interest in love and romance and prefers to remain single for now. The actress appears to be more focused on improving her acting skills and career.
When she is not acting on-screen, the lady is a nature lover and loves traveling and indulging in nature. She often travels with her friends and posts pictures and videos on her Instagram.
Ashleigh Stewart's Net Worth
Ashleigh Stewart holds a net worth of $100,000 from her acting career.
In her few acting credits so far in her career, she is famous as Winifred Winnie Rose in the series Anne with an E. In the Canadian drama series, she starred alongside Amybeth McNulty, Geraldine James, R.H. Thompson, Dalila Bela, Corrine Koslo, Kyla Matthews, Araya Mengesha, and many others.
Check out the Season 3 trailer of Ashleigh Stewart's series "Anne with an E"!
Stewart played the role of Daria Passmore in an episode of the American television series "Take Two." The crime comedy-drama series starred Rachel Bilson, Eddie Cibrian, Xavier de Guzman, Aliyah O'Brien, and Alice Lee.
Quick Facts: Ashleigh Stewart
- Ashleigh Stewart was born in Melbourne.
- She completed a three-year Federation University Australia Arts Academy course and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Acting.
- Stewart made her on-screen debut in an episode of "Wrong Girl" in 2016.
- She appeared in a 22-minute short comedy fantasy movie "Dr. Weird" in 2016.
- On October 16, 2017, she released her single, "Kerosene."
- The 1.70 meters actress likes to go skiing during her free time.
- Stewart is an avid coffee drinker.