Australian - American actor Ashley Zukerman is one of the lucky actors, who got recognition very early in his career. He stepped foot in the entertainment industry with a sucessful theatre play and since then the actor is only gaining popularity. He is well known for 'Manhattan,' 'Designated Survivor' and 'Succession.'
The Handsome Ashley Zukerman Dating Or Single?
"The Pacific" famed actor Ashley Zukerman is secretive when it comes to his love life. He never dated publicly and kept his affairs away from the spotlight.
The actor moreover always remains in the limelight because of his work. He is currently working on four projects which are slated to release in 2020.
Ashley Zukerman Keeps His Personal Life Private
Australian-American actor Ashley is active on Instagram and Twitter. However, he rarely shares any pictures of his family or personal life.
The black-haired actor, however, uses his online platforms to share his opinion on various social and political issues. Scrolling through his social media accounts, it is clear that he is passionate about climate change issues. Furthermore, he is a strong supporter of the LGBTQI community.
Ashley Zukerman Is Earning Well
The 36-year-old Ashley Zukerman holds an overall net-worth of $500,000. He earned this fortune from a decade long work in the showbiz.
The hazel-eyed actor started his career from the theatre with the critically acclaimed play "The History Boys." With recognition from theatre, he got opportunities to work in television and movies in both Australia and the USA. Some of his well-known series include, "The Pacific," "Rush," "Manhattan" and "The Code."
Ashley at present, is gaining a lot of praise for his performance as Nate Sofrelli in the satirical comedy-drama "Succession." This Emmy award-winning show is achieving both critical and commercial success. In August 2019, it was renewed for the third season.
Zukerman is not only earning heaps of praise from the show but is enjoying a handsome salary as well. On average an actor in the HBO earns $57,664-$67,645 a year.
Ashley Zukerman Facts
- Born in California but raised in Melbourne, Australia.
- Is of mixed ethnicity. His father is from Isreal and his mother is from Peru.
- Grew up in a Jewish household.
- Pursued a degree in Science and Engineering from Monash University but later dropped and switched to the theatre.
- Graduated from Victorian College of the Arts in Melbourne in 2006.
- Some people think he looks like BJ Novak while others think he looks like Jake Gyllenhaal.
- His dream is to be part of his favorite show, "Star Trek: The Next Generation."