Augustus Morgan is best known for being the eldest child and the son of actress Hilarie Burton and her husband Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
Augustus Morgan - Bio, Age, Parents, Family
Augustus was born in March 2014 five years after the couple began dating since 2009. And, it was only five years after Gus was born, his parents tied the knot in 2019.
Likewise, Augustus, who lives in New York in a house with a big yard and farm built by his parents, also has an almost eight years younger sister named George Virginia Morgan.
Net Worth Of Augustus Morgan's Parents
The parents of Augustus Morgan are some of the famous actors in Hollywood. Not to mention, Hilarie Burton, the mother of Augustus is best known for her role as Peyton Sawyer in the hit romance drama, One Tree Hill co-starring Sophia Bush.
Burton, likewise, appeared on White Collar, Christmas Contract, Dawson's Creek, Summer Villa and Naughty or Nice among others. As for the father of Augustus, Jeffrey Dean Morgan is best known for his roles in The Walking Dead, Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, and Rampage, to name a few.
Not to mention, the parents of Augustus also had their own reality TV show called Friday Night in with the Morgans where they hosted guests from their New York farm house in 2020 during the Coronavirus pandemic. And, while Augustus' father bags a net worth of over $10 million, his mother is estimated to hold a net worth of more than $5 million.
Quick Facts Of Augustus Morgan
- Augustus reportedly has a half-brother from his father's previous romance with Sherrie Rose.
- Augustus's mother suffered several miscarriages before she had his little sister.
- Morgan's family farm has ducks, cows, alpaca, emu, donkeys and chickens.
- Morgan has two dogs named Ma and Bandito.
- Grandson of Bill Burton, Lisa Burton, Richard Dean Morgan and Sandy Thomas.
- Nephew of Billy Burton, Johnny Burton and Conrad Burton.
See more news and stories only on Married Wiki.