Booker Noem is a well-known name and face in the state of South Dakota because of his mother, Kristi Noem, who has represented The Mount Rushmore State for years in different positions. She is currently the first female governor of the state.
Booker Noem is The Youngest Son of South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem
South Dakota's current Governor Kristi Noem gave birth to Booker Noem ten years after her marriage with her husband. Noem and her husband Byron Noem married in 1992 when the couple was just at the start of their twenties.
Since then, the couple has been together and are parents to three children, including Booker. The Youngest Noem and his older sisters Kassidy Noem and Kennedy Noem were raised on a family ranch in Hamlin County.
Booker's sister Kassidy was married in June 2019 to her husband Kyle Peters. Booker was also a groomsman at the wedding. His sister and brother-in-law Kyle are even parents after welcoming a daughter in 2021.
Is Kristi Noem's Son Booker Noem Dating?
Booker Noem thought he was the child of a public figure, but many details of his life are unknown because of his lack of social media presence. He is only active on Facebook and does not regularly update. In addition, he has not shared any information or photos on his Facebook account.
Thankfully, Booker's mother, Kristi, regularly shares pictures of her son on her where some of the information about him is available in the public domain. In the photos shared by Gov. Noem, there is no hint that the 18-year-old is dating; hence Booker may be currently single.
Booker Noem's Net Worth
Booker Noem recently graduated from high school and is currently a freshman at college. Hencedoese does not have a stable source of income and Net Worth.
Nevertheless, the Hamli School alum lives a comfortable life because of his parents' wealth. His mother, Kristi, is a governor of South Dakota and earns an annual salary of $ 118,728. Similarly, his father, Byron, is a businessman who owns a crop insurance agency.
Quick Facts: Booker Noem
- Booker Noem was born in Watertown, South Dakota, on May 21, 2002.
- Kristi Noem's son graduated from Hamlin School in May 2020 and is now in college.
- As for his religion, Kristi's son is a devout Christian.
- He has various missionary training schools and worked in Christian ministries. Currently, he works as the Watertown City Coordinator.
- He played basketball and football in high school.
- Noem has a height of 6 feet 5 inches. He does not have an Instagram account; however, he does have a Facebook account but does not regularly update.
- Booker's mom Kristi is the 33rd governor of South Dakota.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!