Camillia Mahal is a Canadian actress who is best known for her works in The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers, The 100, See, The Whispers, and Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal. Besides being an actress, she is also an author, dancer, and human and animal activist.
Does Camillia Mahal Have a Lover? What's Her Relationship Status?
Camillia Mahal is one of those celebrities whose behind-the-camera life has been difficult to learn. There have never been rumors or news of her love life in the media in the present and the past.
SOURCE: KC Talent
To top it off, "The 100" actress does not appear to be active on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Due to her absence on such, little has been uncovered about her marital status.
SOURCE: Camillia Mahal
It seems other than her professional life; Mahal prefers to live a low-key life away from media and public limelight. Camillia is often occupied with her works on set, but she surely spends it with her close ones during her free time. Well, everyone has the freedom to live the way they desire so, not much we can do about it.
Camillia Mahal's Net Worth And Note Worth Works
From her involvement in various lines of work, Camillia Mahal has a net worth of $400,000. She has been working as an actress, fashion blogger, and dancer.
On average, a Canadian actress can make an hourly of $20.69 and can earn as much as $41,438 in a year. For someone who has been acting for a decade, the 1.70 meters tall lady surely gets paid a higher payroll than the mentioned amount.
Since 2012, Camillia has been active in the entertainment field, and so far, she has 18 acting credits. Among the list of her acting credits, her most notable work is in "The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers."
Check out the clip of Camillia Mahal starred TV series "The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers!"
In the American sports comedy-drama series, she portrayed the recurring character as Amara Bhatt. Likewise, she worked alongside actors Lauren Graham, Brady Noon, Maxwell Simkins, Swayam Bhatia, Julee Cerda, Kiefer O'Reilly, and many others.
Quick Facts: Camillia Mahal
- Camillia Mahal was born in Las Vegas but grew up in Vancouver, Canada.
- Her grandmother is Janki Shori, the first woman in Canada to import and distribute Bollywood movies in the 1940s.
- The celeb's uncle Tab Shori was an accomplished musician and has worked with singers Ike Turner and Tina Turner and the Beatles.
- Mahal made her acting debut when she was in elementary school as a male Australian shepherd in the movie "Empire of Ash III" in 1989.
- The charming actress has guest-starred in popular TV Series such as "See," "The 100," and "iZombie."
- She is also an author and has written a book titled "Child of Illusions."
- Camillia is also a supporter of animal and human rights.
If you want to read more similar celebrity articles, don't forget to visit Married Wiki!!