D'Arcy Carden is an American actress and comedian who is best known for her role as Janet in the NBC television series, The Good Place. She also gathered love for her roles in the films and series like Let It Snow and Broad City.
Is D'Arcy Carden Married?
D'Arcy Carden is presently married to her husband, Jason Grant Carden. The pair walked down the aisle on July 31, 2010, among their close family and friends.
The couple first met through one of their mutual friends while on a trip to Disneyland. The duo soon formed a good mutual understanding and started to roam together in various places. And after a certain time, the couple started dating.
The husband and wife duo is happily married as of now. Moreover, the couple shares a strong bond and bares tons of love for one another. Further, the pair currently resides happily in Los Angeles, California, since 2013.
How Much is D'Arcy Carden's Net Worth?
D'Arcy Carden possesses a net worth of $500,000. She gathered that fortune from her career as a television and film actress.
In 2009, Carden made her acting debut after appearing in a television series called, UCB Comedy Originals as herself. Since then, she performed in various television series like Jest Originals, Comedy Bang! Bang!, Broad City, Barry, and Bonding.
D'Arcy, on the other hand, also worked in various films in her career. Some of her famous films include Other People, Greener Grass, Let it Snow, and Bombshell. Besides, she also acted in short films like Mob Wives, I Know You Think I Farted, Unengaged.
Janet in The Good Place
D'Arcy Carden worked as one of the lead actresses in the 2016-2020 NBC television series, The Good Place. She appeared in a total of 50 episodes of the series portraying the role of Janet. Further, Janet is a programmed guide and knowledge bank, who acts as the Good Place's main source of information.
Quick Facts of D'Arcy Carden
- D'Arcy Carden was born and raised in Danville, California.
- She grew up along with her two sisters Miranda Erokan and Laney Erkon, and one brother, Will Erokan.
- Her father is also an actor who founded the Bay Area music magazine BAM.
- She studied at San Ramon Valley High School and graduated from there in 1998.
- She garnered a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre from Southern Oregon University.
- While in high school, D'Arcy was obsessed with the Smashing Pumpkins and D'arcy Wretzky, so she added the apostrophe on her name.
- Carden received many nominations for many prestigious awards like Screen Actors Guild Award, Gold Derby Awards, and Critics' Choice Award.
- In 2017, she wrote a short film named, Why You've Never Met the 4th Haim Sister.
- Her favorite clothing item is high-waisted pants.
- Her guilty pleasure is One Direction.
- In an interview, she shared that her favorite president of all time of America is Barack Obama.