Dedee Pfeiffer is one of the familiar faces of the Hollywood film fraternity. She is an actress and film producer for Falling Down, The Allnighter, and Cybill. Besides, Dedee often breaks headlines because of her multiple marriage and divorce rather than for her career.
Is Dedee Pfeiffer Married Again? What is her relationship status?
Dedee Pfeiffer has not married again. In fact, she is raising her two handsome sons as an amazing single mom, followed by her three failed relationships. The starlet prefers to live low key life and focused more on their career rather than on making boyfriends. However, it is not still sure if Pfeiffer and Gomez are still connected for their children's sake.
Dedee Pfeiffer's Failed Marriage and Divorce
Dedee Pfeiffer had been married and divorced three times in life. Her first marriage was to a computer consultant Gregory Fein on 13 October 1996. They remained together for six years and divorced in 2001, citing personal issues. The couple did not have any children, including a boy born in 2002.
Followed by a divorce from Fein, Dedee moved on with Santiago A. Gomez. They tied a knot on 22 September 2001 after dating several years. Pfeiffer and Gomez parted separate ways on 15 August 2006. They were blessed with two children.
After two failed marriages, Pfeiffer started a romantic relationship with an Irish actor, producer, and writer Kevin Ryan. Dedee walked down the aisle with her 20 years junior Kevin on 16 January 2009.
Living together for four years, the pair called it quits on 20 October 2012. Before the divorce, they attended the Unity For Peace Benefit Concert World Tour held at The House of Blues in West Hollywood in LA, California, on 12 March 2010.
Dedee Pfeiffers had once been dragged in controversies for being romantically linked to the Hollywood fraternity's big names. She allegedly dated Ron Marquette from 1992 to 1994. Before him, she dated 52-year-old Egyptian Royal Qamhat Maahes in 1988.
What is Dedee Pfeiffer's Net Worth?
Dedee Pfieffer has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2020. She receives a salary of $50.88 to $200 thousand, which is the basic salary of an actress in the U.S.
Earlier in her career, she appeared in the indie cult film VAMP with the legendary music icon Grace Jones. Besides, she had dozens of studio and independent films to her goals, including producing the indie award-winning film LOREDO.
Television fans might know this skillful actress from her regular roles in SAG winning film CYBILL, For Your Love. Not only that, she had impressive roles in films like Red Surf, Falling, Tune In Tomorrow, and Into The Night with Jeff Goldblum.
Pfeiffer's most recent television project includes the ABC series Big Sky which helps to shake up the Entertainment industry. After ten years of absence from Hollywood, she returned, starring in the David E. Kelley helmed drama opposite Jesse James Keitel. Valerie Mahaffey, Katheryn Winnick, and Kylie Bunbury, Brian Geraghty.
Dedee Pfeiffer Quick Facts
- Dedee Pfeiffer was born as Dorothy Diane Pfeiffer on January 1, 1964, in Midway City, California, United States.
- Dedee Pfeiffer is a child of Donna, a homemaker, and Richard Pfeiffer, an air-conditioner contractor.
- The starlet is 5 feet 5 inches (1.65m) tall and weighs 55 kilograms.
- Born to American parents, Dedee has two siblings Michelle Pfeiffer and Lori Pfeiffer.
- Dedee Pfeiffer is a sister in law of David E. Kelley and Jude Cole.
- Dedee Pfeiffer is known for several tattoos on her body.
- Dedee Pfeiffer's paternal grandfather was of German descent, and her paternal grandmother had English, Welsh, French, Dutch, and Irish Ancestry.
- Dedee Pfeiffer is half Swiss-German and half Swedish descent.
- Dedee Pfeiffer holds the American nationality, but she is of mixed ethnicity.
- Dedee Pfeiffer once displayed in a photo spread in an issue of Playboy Magazine.
- Dedee Pfeiffer once served as a cocktail waitress at a mud-wrestling bar, dress as a monkey, and danced in a Disneyland parade as well as delivered radiators.
Be sure to check out Marriedwiki.com for more interesting content.