Many onlookers admire and genuinely adore Kylie Bunbury, and for alot of young and upcoming actors, she is a role model. And honestly speaking, after continuously delivering successful performances in series such as Twisted, Under the Dome, Pitch, we can why they chose to do so.
The Canadian Born Actress Is Engaged
As some of you might already know, Kylie is already a taken lady, and she is in a relationship with Jon-Ryan Alan. Her beau is a furniture designer by profession.
The love birds have been together since August 14, 2016. After dating for almost two years, the two took their relationship to the next level. So, what did they do?
Proposed In Style
Like in a romantic movie, Kylie was proposed by her boyfriend on the sea of Bahamas. The duo were the only ones who were on the Island where they went on a vacation trip.
A short moment after stepping on the island, Alan got down on his knees and proposed the "Under the Dome" star. The lady said yes and leaped on the arms of her sweetheart.
The couple captured their memorable moment on the camera, which she shared a few days later on Instagram. Well, there has been no announcement of their marriage yet, but at this point, it is a matter of time before Jon-Ryan becomes the actress's future husband.
Impressive Wealth And Salary
Kylie has a net worth of $1 million from her career in acting. The average salary of a Canadian actor is $11.65 per hour and $22,718 in a year. In contrast, the American actor makes $39.84 per hour and $50,235 in a year.
The lady is famous among the viewers for her character of Eva Sinclair in the sci-fi mystery drama series "Under the Dome." Likewise, she acted alongside Mike Vogel, Rachelle Lefevre, Natalie Martinez, Britt Robertson, Colin Ford, and many others.
Check out the clip of Kylie Bunbury featured T.V. series, "Under the Dome"!
In the same manner, Kylie also played the role of Genevieve Baker in the series "Pitch." Other actors like Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mark Consuelos, Mo McRae, Megan Holder also starred in the American drama series.
Quick Facts: Kylie Bunbury
- Kylie Bunbury is the daughter of Kristi Novak and Alex Bunbury, a football player.
- Although born in Ontario, Canada, she spent most of her childhood in Europe, living in England and Portugal.
- Initially, Kylie worked as a model.
- The actress made her debut in an episode of soap opera, "Days of Our Lives," in 2010.
- She loves "Dragon Ball Z," and her favorite character is Trunks.
- Bunbury can also pitch well.
- The 1.73 meters tall lady starred in Netflix miniseries "When They See Us" in 2019.
- She will be starring alongside actors Alden Ehrenreich, Harry Lloyd, Jessica Brown Findlay in the upcoming sci-fi drama series "Brave New World."
Kylie Bunbury Affairs
First Affair with Jon-Ryan Alan
Kylie Bunbury is in a romantic relationship with her furniture designer fiance, Jon-Ryan Alan. The duo started dating on August 14, 2016.